Winch Tube Bumper | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Winch Tube Bumper

Did you use the stock mounting location? Nice bumper by the way and also nice work on the flatbed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hyde said:
Did you use the stock mounting location? Nice bumper by the way and also nice work on the flatbed

yeah, stock mounting locations.

looks like I need to order some tube

How thick is the metal used on mounting it??like the part that the actual bolts go threw?

ps looks amazing

also so you know what angle you welded the stinger at??

great job that looks killer

As I recall, it was 25 to 30 degrees from vertical. I just notice you're in Fort Collins. We'll have to meet up sometime.

great job that looks killer

Thanks, compliments are always appreciated.

oh definetly, i actully started building a bumper for my x becuase of how yours turned out, my metal shop teacher said that he would give me an A in the class if it turned out good and i get acess to welders benders and notchers so its a good deal, so what part of denver you live in...

oh definetly, i actully started building a bumper for my x becuase of how yours turned out, my metal shop teacher said that he would give me an A in the class if it turned out good and i get acess to welders benders and notchers so its a good deal, so what part of denver you live in...

North end of town, Thornton area near hwy 7 and I-25.

yea man we should definetly meet up sometime...hah i wanna get a closer look at your truck

Back