Michigan Club????

churd69

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Silverado Z71
I'm new to the site, but read a few threads from people interested in starting a michigan club, but those threads were like 3 years old. Did anything ever materialize??? If not, is anyone interested in starting one up?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not only for people from Michigan either. Most of the users are based in the West Michigan area though.

Ahh good point Arnie. :thumbsup: :D

I've noticed there are a few from West Michigan. I'm near Battle Creek.

Nothing just explore specific?

Nothing just explore specific?

Nope. The Explorer is not your everyday street or offroad machine everyone thinks of like a Jeep or a Honda Civic. So we must fall into any kind of club we see fit.

I am not too far from you.

Eric

Eric....I'm moving to Battle Creek...we'll be almost neighbors soon! :thumbsup:

1 minute off exit 100 :)

If you need a hand moving I can help you out. After all I have a weak mind and a strong back.

Eric

We'll probably be closing in the next 30 days....moving around the middle of March. If we need a hand I'll let you know....but I'm sure we will. I'll provide the beer.

So, you'll be living near Beadle Lake? I've done a lot of fishing in that lake. My wife works for a doctor's office near there as well. I buzz through there all the time. We'll have to get together sometime and BS.

I live in metro Detroit, and am also looking for an Explorer club. For the past three years of cruising between Telegraph and the Woodward/Gratiot area, I have never seen more than 3 Explorers in any one area. I think it's time to get one started.

i'm in Middleville/ hastings area..........

i am part of a local club www.cheapthrillsoffroad.com (actually we base it mostly out of my back yard, atleast thats where all the rigs get parked) theirs 3 explorers, and 2 rangers and 2 bronco 2's in it (and some jeeps and chevy's)

i am in lansing, michigan and i want to start a club up to.

Back