New Grilles and Spinners | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Grilles and Spinners

Looks very clean, But to be honest it would look more elegant/clean without spinners

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you get that aviator trim yet? Where did you order it from and how much? Post pics ! :D

philipb123 said:
There's a company that rents spinners to people? lol never heard of that.

I'm thinkin of getting an intake and exhaust, but I'm not sure if they only add 1 mpg... As for sound, the V8 doesn't sound too shabby right now, but could be better as always

Looks nice. I would never get spinners but I think they are cool as ****. Also, every time a car is next to me with them the chick I'm with is always like "Those are so cool!". :thumbsup:

I like it. Very nice work.

i think your truck has like every add-on in the book....

not a huge fan of the street look but i def respect that work.. bet that thing flies

Way to renew a 1.5 year old thread. The spinner fad was dead back then. :rolleyes:

chrome window trim/molding

I have been looking all over for chrome window trim to go over the black rubber on the bottom of the window, between the window and door like the Lincoln Aviator. I have seen Explorers with it but do not have any idea where to get some. If anyone knows, PLEASE email me, logan33@atlantic.net thanks.

Billet Grilles

Anyone know where to get a nice billet grille with no cutting involved but not an overlay?

Back