City, State
in a galaxy far far away "MISSOURI"
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
sounds good ! :thumbsup:

bday054.jpg

bday055.jpg

bday056.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks awsome :biggthump . Now just patiently waiting for a sound clip

i have that same tip in the same spot

i v'd the pipe's and welded them together, then just welded them to the single outlet of the flowmaster...

bday058-1.jpg

here is the video..

th_flomaster.jpg

sounds good:cool: I dont know about the pipes running right above the diff though, might end up getting squished. only reason I say that is cuz I do a LOT of custom bending and I try to avoid running pipes over the diff for that reason

damn you're always a couple steps ahead of me... i wanted a dual set up just like that... but I thought I might have the go out on the corners instead of straight out the back... still undecided... also I want to go with a Flowmaster Super 40

sounds good:cool: I dont know about the pipes running right above the diff though, might end up getting squished. only reason I say that is cuz I do a LOT of custom bending and I try to avoid running pipes over the diff for that reason

if my diff gets up hi enough to smash the pips as hi as i got them , i got more to worry about than that ! lol :roll:

aren't the tips supposed to help the sound? or are they strictly for looks?

You might want to be careful with those tips, im saying that because i bent the end of my exaust yesterday at an 80 degree angle downward...from doing a hill climb and then backing back down, but other then that they look great and sound awesome.

You might want to be careful with those tips, im saying that because i bent the end of my exaust yesterday at an 80 degree angle downward...from doing a hill climb and then backing back down, but other then that they look great and sound awesome.

That, and, where is the spare??

That's Jon bragging. I'll have twin 2.5" tailpipes soon, with 18" spare and trailer hitch. Good work there, hard work pays off.

the sidewalls on the SSRs are really thick... I dont think he is gonna need a spare... a 32.5" spare probably wouldn't fit underneath anyways

Thats an ugly weld!!!!! did u mig that or us a tig???

sounds good thou im lovin ur truck more and more!!!!

so how them gears?

From the looks of it I'd say it got migged.

that weld is a lot better then you think. exhust is tough to weld on not to mention he was most likely laying on his back and he probabily had to fill a gap. overhead welds are a pain to make look pritty. but yeah i bet it is mig.

That, and, where is the spare??

IS THAT A JOKE ! LOL.. spare ? dont need no stink'n spare....

that weld is a lot better then you think. exhust is tough to weld on not to mention he was most likely laying on his back and he probabily had to fill a gap. overhead welds are a pain to make look pritty. but yeah i bet it is mig.

yah ! there was a gap to say the least.....about an inch....but i do have a lift at the shop, and i welded barels at work before i did the cop thing for 5 years, so i know how to weld, did it every day 8 to 10 hr. a day...

Thats an ugly weld!!!!! did u mig that or us a tig???

sounds good thou im lovin ur truck more and more!!!!

so how them gears?

should have went with the 4.56's , the 4.10's just are lacking, and thanks, im like'n it also...

and i use a mig gas wire welder

Picture104.jpg

IS THAT A JOKE ! LOL.. spare ? dont need no stink'n spare....

yah ! there was a gap to say the least.....about an inch....but i do have a lift at the shop, and i welded barels at work before i did the cop thing for 5 years, so i know how to weld, did it every day 8 to 10 hr. a day...

should have went with the 4.56's , the 4.10's just are lacking, and thanks, im like'n it also...

and i use a mig gas wire welder

It shows man, I said it got migged not to diss ya, just cuz I knew it was mig. And to weld two pipes together like that under the truck, filling in voids at the same time requires skills which you obviously have.

I'm gettin' the feeling your art work will shortly be copied and pasted on my truck :D

Nice work in general on the truck btw, that's how a first gen should look like :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back