Check out My Ride...

KillaExpo

Reaction score
City, State
Floral Park NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2323609/1

Check it out, let me know what you think.. Let me know what you like or dont like... :exp: Dont Comment if your just going to bash my truck or say something stupid... I dont believe i need to list the mods you can pretty much see them all.. under the hood is a K&N... :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I Was going for the clean look, It also has Imco Extreme Series Exhuast with a down pipe, Kicker L5, police sirens(for fun)... I love the way its comming along, money is the main issue, so little by little its gonna be sick!:D Any tips? on a small budget?

Nice clean looking truck, looks great.
Tho, not to be negative but some of the spelling on there was killing me. What's a clear Conner? :confused:

Nice clean looking truck, looks great.
Tho, not to be negative but some of the spelling on there was killing me. What's a clear Conner? :confused:

Headlights With Clear Conners...

u didnt answer his question... wuts a clear conner

save for rims. you need 20's

u didnt answer his question... wuts a clear conner

they are complaing about mispelling corner....was it really that big of a deal? :rolleyes:

they are complaing about mispelling corner....was it really that big of a deal? :rolleyes:

I dont know what the hell spelling has to do with anything... This is not school and im not getting graded.. Its just about my truck and if you like it or you dont... Simple question lol.. and yes im hoping to get 20's Im just not sure which ones yet.. or maybe even bigger.. I hope the spelling was okay for all of you english teachers. lol :D

Where did you get your taillight covers??? I am looking to get some but cannot find any.

BTW, your car looks nice and clean~!

You need better pics to show off the hard work!

Don't worry about the spelling I was just being a smartass haha

Where did you get your taillight covers??? I am looking to get some but cannot find any.

BTW, your car looks nice and clean~!

I got them off ebay.. I paid 30 bucks... I really love them.. I wax them as well as my car and it really looks good when they are clean... i also got the clean conner lights off there to.:eek:

Don't worry about the spelling I was just being a smartass haha

its ok.. not a problem... im usually on this site real late at night or when im at work.. so i type real fast!:D

save for rims. you need 20's

I herd 20's look small on this truck... unless your drop it... is that true? Im not trying to look like P diddy or anything but, i dont want to spend money on 20's for them to look small and cheap lol.. Is there such thing as adjustable suspension? so i can slam it when i want and raise it when i want to go offroad or in the snow? I was also thinking about puttin the HArley F150 20's on it.. just not sure if it fits yet.:rolleyes:

I herd 20's look small on this truck... unless your drop it... is that true? Im not trying to look like P diddy or anything but, i dont want to spend money on 20's for them to look small and cheap lol.. Is there such thing as adjustable suspension? so i can slam it when i want and raise it when i want to go offroad or in the snow? I was also thinking about puttin the HArley F150 20's on it.. just not sure if it fits yet.:rolleyes:

there r adjusstable coilovers but they will only go so far... they wont go from scraping the road to in the sky... if u want a wide range of height, get air suspension

there r adjusstable coilovers but they will only go so far... they wont go from scraping the road to in the sky... if u want a wide range of height, get air suspension

bigapple u know where i can get them from? and how much? will they change my ride? as in stiffness? can i still tow with them?

bigapple u know where i can get them from? and how much? will they change my ride? as in stiffness? can i still tow with them?

airride im not very sure but for adjustable coilovers, i believe i saw some on airbagit.com... check that out and see wut its about.... they may have an air suspension system but i kno if u go to lifted trucks and go to the "highboys coilovers" they have some for the explorers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have 20's on mine look at my car domain site, they don't look huge but they look great and I still go hunting with my truck w/ the 20's on sometimes. always pull my sled trailer with them though.

Back