Heated AND A/C seats like the Expy's???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Heated AND A/C seats like the Expy's????

cecoen

Reaction score
Anyone attempted this mod? Could you order the Exploder with it? I sold my last Exploder a long time ago and moved up to F150's but it is time to down size. Got my eye on a 40K mile '05 Bauer V8. My wife's Expy seats are nice and I sweat on leather and what not so I just thought I'd ask.

Ps They are asking $17K for it........good deal? I was thinking yes but who knows?

Chad

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone attempted this mod? Could you order the Exploder with it? I sold my last Exploder a long time ago and moved up to F150's but it is time to down size. Got my eye on a 40K mile '05 Bauer V8. My wife's Expy seats are nice and I sweat on leather and what not so I just thought I'd ask.

Ps They are asking $17K for it........good deal? I was thinking yes but who knows?

I'm not sure about the seats, but as for the price: hell yes! I bought my '05 XLT V6 back in November '06 with 33k on it, and paid 17k for it, so you're getting a good deal.

Chad

God that a good deal i have a 02 V8 EB and have heated seats and would LOVE LOVE A/C seats

Explorers did not come with A/C seats. Aviators did, but the conversion would be long and difficult. But hey, if you really want to....

Back