Worst stuck pic thread | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude I hope someone gives you a lawn job in the near future. That just plain ass rude, living on a ranch ive had to shovel alot of dirt in my life filling ruts that someone left behind on MY land. Sorry but that **** pisses me off.

I'm not going to say that I haven't broke the law and trespassed to wheel. But I am going to say that I had a lot more fun going to a Nat. Forest and wheeling there. I would much rather pay the fee for a park than pay the fee for breaking the law.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Is that patrick in the background?

Yeah... that was me in the background before my truck really had anything on it. He actually tried to go through once and go stuck and I was able to get him out but we didnt have any pictures. Sooooo, he went back in again to get some pics and we were just that bored and there was no way in hell he was getting out, I was in lo-range snatching so hard that I thought my back seats were going to fly out. After a lot of jacking and laughing and snatching we got out right before dark and before bigfoot came out of the woods and got midevil on our *****.

LMAO! This is a little off subject, but Big Foot has a MySpace page.

Yeah... that was me in the background before my truck really had anything on it. He actually tried to go through once and go stuck and I was able to get him out but we didnt have any pictures. Sooooo, he went back in again to get some pics and we were just that bored and there was no way in hell he was getting out, I was in lo-range snatching so hard that I thought my back seats were going to fly out. After a lot of jacking and laughing and snatching we got out right before dark and before bigfoot came out of the woods and got midevil on our *****.

wait you got rid of the Durango??

Picture083.jpg

Picture081.jpg

this is my yard (yes i hace cleaned it up, was in the process of cleaning the basement out)

i have 36x13.50's and locked frt and rear, but when i did this i had the LF unlocked hub, and yes the RF tire is attached to the truck its just buried, i had to winch myself out

Honestly, I have no clue what type it is, i only realized I had one a few weeks ago.

I noticed when i was pulling someone out that my truck wasn't moving very much at all then when i reached a little higher in the RPM band i head a bang and my whole truck jolted back. My friend who was watching told me that my one wheel was spinning, but when he heard the bang both began to "lock" and spin together.

Any ideas on what kind that could be?

so what was the outcome, my $.02 i've never seen a LS/Locker that engages at higher RPM with a bang............good way to break something engaging it at RPM, i think you have a broke something jamming in the spiders

Dude I hope someone gives you a lawn job in the near future. That just plain ass rude, living on a ranch ive had to shovel alot of dirt in my life filling ruts that someone left behind on MY land. Sorry but that **** pisses me off.

Number one, it is a construction site.
Number two, there are off road trails all over

Neither are good reasons to trespass. I have realized that i need to be careful where i have my fun. Sometimes the temptation is real strong when there are a few acres of actual LAND and DIRT in the city. But again that's no excuse.

--Bill

It was a sad day for wheelers everywhere. I bought a Durango partly because I saw what pat could do with his.:biggthump

Number one, it is a construction site.
Number two, there are off road trails all over
--Bill

Construction site! If it was my site I would have had you arrested for trespassing for sure! It wouldn’t be the first time; a kid doing doughnuts flipped a Nissan frontier on one of my sites. He had 4 friends in the truck with him; I saw him roll it and called the cops. He jumps out once he saw me coming, comes over to me and said don’t call the cops. I said I have to, for all I know it is stolen. By this time his friends take off running and left him and the truck there. I go about checking on my guys working on the site, the kid takes off. The cops show up and begin taking a report, 15 min latter the kid shows back up (smart move) but gets arrested anyway. The cop latter told me the kids mom rented the truck and the kid wasn’t on the rental agreement, now there trying to sue me. So yes if I saw you, you would be in jail!

so what was the outcome, my $.02 i've never seen a LS/Locker that engages at higher RPM with a bang............good way to break something engaging it at RPM, i think you have a broke something jamming in the spiders

Since my last post i found the "problem" well not really. I did have a limited slip in the front D-35. It was a type that uses friction clutches that engage with slip(nothing special there) but what caused it to only engage at higher RPM is the fact that it was old and worn out! The clutches were shot and it only engaged if i really laid into it, otherwise it was just like an open differential! Damage did occur to the ring gear, as a few teeth were missing, no doubt the loud bang i was hearing!

All in all, i didn't even know I had one until recently(and I've had the truck for nearly two years!).

I now have an open differential in there that i Junk Yarded for 55$.

bought it for $150 put a motor,t-case,lift and tires i had laying around it's fun!
i got $160 in it the ten was gas.......

crysb2build11-29-06006.jpg

crysb2build11-29-06004.jpg

crysb2build11-29-06033small.jpg

first weekend
crysb2build11-29-06037small.jpg

a few days later i did it agan
crysb2build11-29-06036small.jpg

crysb2build11-29-06007-2.jpg

haha friend of mine had a honda alot like that....88 civic with 330,000 mileson it and still running....he never would let me run it over.

Construction site! If it was my site I would have had you arrested for trespassing for sure! It wouldn’t be the first time; a kid doing doughnuts flipped a Nissan frontier on one of my sites. He had 4 friends in the truck with him; I saw him roll it and called the cops. He jumps out once he saw me coming, comes over to me and said don’t call the cops. I said I have to, for all I know it is stolen. By this time his friends take off running and left him and the truck there. I go about checking on my guys working on the site, the kid takes off. The cops show up and begin taking a report, 15 min latter the kid shows back up (smart move) but gets arrested anyway. The cop latter told me the kids mom rented the truck and the kid wasn’t on the rental agreement, now there trying to sue me. So yes if I saw you, you would be in jail!

No judge us going to listen to that and take their side. The kid wrecked the truck doing something stupid on property that he had no business being on. Is it the rental company or the stupid Mom/Kid trying to file a suit?

That's "damned well stuck", for sure.....................lol :):)

Now, hotweels, that's sure as hell stuck. Alberta mud thicker than US mud is it??..............lol :):)

Yeah... and i want it back real bad... it is nice to have a 100% reliable truck, there was a lot of damage to my Durango after that trip that caught up to me about a month after I got back from Crozet/Uhwarrie. I wish I would have just got it fixed and still had something to wheel but I didnt, oh well live and learn...and pay car payments for the rest of your life.

nice lookin' woman in the 'camo' jeans :), your wife?

I thought this was the worst stuck pic thread, but this whole page has writing on it hmmm........:(

Quite a 'dip in the water', seeing if your X could swim?? rofl hahahaha :):)

Back