• Register Today It's free!

Question

Ryaso

Reaction score
City, State
Selden, Ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Hey how are you guys doing i m new to this board got my Sport about 2 months ago and wasnt sure what to do. Been looking around and cant really find anything. I was thinking about lowering it, but cant find any springs..how for can we drop also about, and it seems when you search it goes form like 92-99 then 2001-2007 like skips my year. so can i use another year that is similar like 99 or 01. then i dont know what kind of rims i would like. i saw a lot of people had like white Cobra rims...Which ones are they no one posts pics..lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was reading you can just drop the truck by turning a bult..i dont get it..and where could i find like a body kit for the explorer

Ya, that would be a reverse tortion twist, search for that on this site, it is everywhere. ALso, if you want to lower your rear end, go to autozone and get some lowering blocks. There easy and cheap, about $20. THis will lower your rear because stock, the axle is above the spring and putting something inbetween the axle and spring will lower it. Good luck.

tortion twist

Ok so if i wanted to do a reverse tortion twist i would just take the wheel off and turn them...Which way would i go for the drop and how many times does anyone know and is putting blocks in the back hard...and can some one tell me how..

Thanks
Ryan

Ok so if i wanted to do a reverse tortion twist i would just take the wheel off and turn them...Which way would i go for the drop and how many times does anyone know and is putting blocks in the back hard...and can some one tell me how..

Thanks
Ryan

Dead Link Removed

Back