• Register Today It's free!

is there anyone??

kerv

Reaction score
City, State
Garden City, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
is there anyone on here running a 3"bl with 2" coil spacers and aal??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think pugman does.

cause i am thinkin about going that route since money is kind of tight and i can get a body lift, coil spacers, and aal for $150
if anyone has this please post some pictures
thank you

and does anyone make 2" lift shackles for the expli???

I would do a 3" BL, coil spacers in the front, and AAL with shackles in the back.

why do i ask if they make 2" shackles??? or has anyone done the cheap 5" lift??
mostly i wanna see what it will look like.
cause i am kind of new to the site and i dont kno many people or what they have.

can you show me a picture of your expli with the 5"
thanks

thanks alot for your help guys.
just one more question besides the body lift and the 2" coils, aal, shackles, and braided brake lines. is there anything else i would need??? like the extended axle pivet bracket or a steering stabilizer???

you do not need longer brake lines. But you can.

I would get a can or two of pb blaster, a 18" or larger pipe wrench, an air driver, random 2x4, 4x4, or blocks, a jack. You do not need much really

What are you doing for the coils? f150 spacers?

either f-150 coils cause my cousin works at a dealership and i can get both of them for $30 or i am gonna get skyjacker 2" lift coils.

you do not need longer brake lines. But you can.

I would get a can or two of pb blaster, a 18" or larger pipe wrench, an air driver, random 2x4, 4x4, or blocks, a jack. You do not need much really

What are you doing for the coils? f150 spacers?

i have all the tools and stuff. i was just wondering if i would need any other hardware to make this lift complete. or anything i would need.

within the next month havent picked an exact date yet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got a 4 inch ranger lift in the front that i got for $75 on ebay. i put in a 2 inch spacer and did a spring over in the rear. 6 inch lift for under $120. and i run 35's. the way you want to do it will give you nothing but room for bigger tires. and will cost you more.

Back