Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there's a whole lotta ideas flying around; I suppose that I'll just show up and see what happens :)
I'll be doing the same. I have so many trails I haven't done that I'd love to do, as well as all my favorites that I'd be more than happy to lead. :confused:

9 days until I head out for MOAB!:D
Same here, and my truck doesn't even roll on its own yet, and only has half a roll cage. :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I haven't posted in this thread for awhile but way back I had mentioned that since I'll have my stepson and wife with me we are planning on doing the Klondike Bluffs and Tower Arches trails in Arches Nat'l Park. Both are really cool great stocker trails - Klondike Bluffs is the trail where you actually wheel right beside dinosaur footprints; where else in the world can you do

Gerald, if you're still planning on doing these early Fri.... I'd like to do them before fins & things in the afternoon... is that cool? :) :thumbsup: (I agree, much better than picture frame arch).

Sure thing Douglas :) I don't think there would be time to do both trails, but there would be time to do the first trail and then head back to town for Fins 'N Things.

where is this thing any way?

Thanks for the fast replies to my email. Here is the most up to date list, listing drivers only:

gjarrett
tilt168
mboyle
becker69
fakrwee
JTX
Jefe
928sport
Brian1
410fortune
FlyBoyCoe
moab2
rick

So far we have 26 signed up for dinner:D

sweet! Moab moab moab

say it with me now

Moab :eek: moab :hammer: moab :bounce:

Those are my three reactions anyway. :D

Looks like John will just be a rider. His kids are all unable to attend, so no need for a Jeep. :shifty_ey

gjarrett
tilt168
mboyle
becker69
fakrwee
JTX
Jefe
928sport
Brian1
410fortune
FlyBoyCoe
moab2
rick
jstrider
chad551
goliath
Dignan

34 signed up for dinner at the Branding Iron.

Here's a link to the Branding Iron's site for anyone interested in their menu:
http://www.moabbrandingiron.com/

Moab :eek: moab :hammer: moab :bounce:

Those are my three reactions anyway. :D

Looks like John will just be a rider. His kids are all unable to attend, so no need for a Jeep. :shifty_ey

No need for a jeep? So your Explorer is moving under its own power again?

I'm confused :confused: , what is that list for? I know myself and 91xploder both signed up for Moab and we are not on it so surely its not the moab list?

I think it is a list of people who have responded to Rick's email, confirming that they are still coming.

I'm confused :confused: , what is that list for? I know myself and 91xploder both signed up for Moab and we are not on it so surely its not the moab list?
He sent out an email Yesterday(?) to get a confirmation on who was coming, and to get a head count for dinner Saturday.

Ah! I barely checked my email just now that you said that and seen it. Ok well I sent him back the info and yes I will be showing up.;)

wooo, getting so close...

should be so fun, gonna bum around canyonlands NP for a few days before the weekend. anyone got any suggestions for hikes/mountain bike rides?

ahhh still soooo much to do! have to go get gear and get my CB set at the minimum!

Flat Iron Mesa? *hint*

It looks like there's a whole lotta ideas flying around; I suppose that I'll just show up and see what happens :)

Ditto again on that, Hells Revenge is on my main list, hint hint Jefe!!, but its Moab its not like there will be any bad runs!!

No jeep wow that will be ni... I mean weird, j\k John is a good guy even with a jeep

9 days and counting!!

Sure thing Douglas :) I don't think there would be time to do both trails, but there would be time to do the first trail and then head back to town for Fins 'N Things.

:thumbsup: Sounds good to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet! Moab moab moab

say it with me now

Oh yeah...

:crazy: :wtf: :bsnicker: :chug: :thumbsup: :)

I must be crazy to have waited a year to do this again... 8 Days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back