Worst stuck pic thread | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good lookin' Dodge, if you had been drivin' a Ford you'd have prob'ly gotten thru there :)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I thought this was the worst stuck pic thread, but this whole page has writing on it hmmm........:(

And SIX of the "written" post are yours hmmmm..........:rolleyes:

beat ya to it josh :)

SEVEN now

No wonder u got stuck, those look like 'street only tires' for god's sake! an ex-gf of mine had those and couldn't even drive down a muddy road after a little rain..... :)

Hey 96limitedX, that's just 'a little bit' of snow. I pushed snow out of my drive that deep when I lived in New Brunswick, Canada a while back......:) ,it was over running board deep on my road till I got to main roads........ :)

Remember Patrick, you did by a Chevy, save some money :D :p:

That was harsh Josh.:bsnicker:

UKExploder, Did you just find this thread?:scratch:

UKExploder, Did you just find this thread?:scratch:

haha, i don't think he realizes his replies go to the END of the thread.
But, that still doesn't explain why he can complain about non-pictured posts and sit there and reply to every picture.

Wow! some stuck Jeep, love the mod you've done there on your left rear fender on the box:) {nice hole!!......hahahaha! }

In the girl's 'mud wrestling match', it looks like the blonde got the worst part of the fight, her **** are really muddy, nice sized :) , but really muddy. :)

I wasn't sure what the heck the post above was talking about so i looked. Post number 301 for anyone that cares to look.

I was to, and still am by most of his posts, but i had to look for that one myself :D

I ended up doing this. when i hit the other side it bounced and landed like this. Landed right on the radius arm crossmember.
Picture040.jpg

the mud was slippy and of couse some one got a pic as i almost went down.
cage048tm7.jpg

the radius arm cross member is a little tweaked other than that is fine. i drove it 170 miles home and back and forth to work all week.

Is that a concrete pipe?

Back