Vote: Is It Time.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vote: Is It Time..

time for shaved handles and suiside doors?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fischerry

Reaction score
City, State
THE SOUTH
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 x'sploda
VOTE IS IT TIME FOR SHAVED DOOR HANDLES AND SUISIDE DOORS?
door2.jpg

door.jpg

I JUST WOULD HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DIMOUNT EASY SO I CAN USE HALF DOORS...WHEN I PLAY.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't shave them. :thumbdwn: They look cool, but after a while you'll hate them. Shaved handles are best used on show cars, not daily drivers.

Hahahahahaha !!! U got a lot of people to really vote on a hypothetical question............good 1 .....haw, haw, hawww!!!

shave?

Hell No!:cool:

i say hell no on shave....suicide might be cool....but still probably anoying after a while.

well i removed the bracketry,and im'a cut a piece of diamond plate and a little silicone,bolt it down. i could jb weld it in place,but that will put me in the point of no fixy...

only been on the forum since last nov. found the forum shortly after i bought the X. more informative than Haynes. :thumbsup: i drove it to new orleans, on the way back i ran hot 2 hours into the ride. cracked a cyl. head, but it drove for another 5 hours :confused: much thanks to the guys that encouraged me to rip into it & fix it, all the help was great.:salute:

Back