• Register Today It's free!

Getting some looks

Rammer24

Reaction score
City, State
Regina, Saskatchewan,Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
Well a few days ago I noticed that I was getting some looks from others and you can tell that they were checking out the X. 3 ppl driving Explorers had a look at mine. It was the first time I've noticed someone actually checking it out. Sort feels nice to know that its looking good. Anyone else finding the same?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha, i jsut get dirty looks when people see my trucks

I get looks all the time. I also get a lot of people who come up to me to talk about it, most want to know if I have a shop and can I do their vehicles lol

Next time I'm getting new tires I'll be sure to get them white letters. They look great!

Next time I'm getting new tires I'll be sure to get them white letters. They look great!

Tell me about it... My X I bought 4 months ago has brand new Michelins - White Letters IN!!

Last time it was at the dealer they wanted $80 plus tax to turn them around... I passed... One of these days Ill get them turned around...

Yea that looks pretty nie and all but I ust cant wait to get back to hawaii to get my 03 looking and sounding good so ya'll better brace yourselves

alo

I was crossing some railroad tracks when I passed another X. He stared at mine as I drove by. Your right, it does feel pretty good when that happens.

When I had the tires replaced they put on the same as the stock but they had white letters. My mom even complimented them.

Heres a pic in the high school parking lot...

recentexplorer.jpg

i must say i love those silverstars... i need to get clear corners to make mine show cuz they look tight... i get looks with mine a good bit cuz no one ever sees a leveled out explorer with max sized tires... u can pretty much only see my silverstar turn signals from the front.... heres a run-down of how ive exercised my membership to this site and worked on the X

started out...
2456765_16_full.jpg

changed front bumper... but this is before painted trim, painted calipers, diff fog lights and bigger tires
2456765_23_full.jpg

and what it is now
2456765_46_full.jpg

2456765_47_full.jpg

looks awesome. i commend you on the good work.

i just wish i had a real job so i could pay for my car and not flippin tuition....

(anyone selling chrome 20's? I am looking for 18-20 inch rims, chrome, or machined aluminum.) used is fine, let me know!!

appreciate it guys... i commend the work on that white one^ though... i like how the bumper is one color.... looks unique

thanks bigapple!

I've gotten a lot of compliments on the front bumper. People ask if it came that way.

Some good looking rides there guys. :cool:

i get plenty of looks for several reasons...1) pitbull rockers sound like a turbo prop coming down the road 2) i have candycane painted shackles (barber poll status) 3) huge so cal sticker on the front windshield...oh yeah, not many people have seen lifted xploders in their lives...the good people of this forum are changing that however

Back