• Register Today It's free!

Off Road Shops in Alberta

lonewolfalpha

Reaction score
City, State
Canada, Drayton Valley, ALberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ranger FX4 Lvl2, 2006
Hey where do you guys that off road your rigs go for the supplies and work that you need to mod your trucks here in Alberta? Any advice or recomendations would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

depends where ya live? calgary you just shop between national 4wd and modern motor's but there pretty close in prices, red deer has rocky mountain off-road and no other place there is worth mentioning.

I was hoping for something in the big Smelly of Edmonton as I live in Drayton Valley, but I have heard of those three.

mark or eric at RMOR are awsome to deal with.... its worth the trip to see em or pickup parts.

Yeah, seems I'm bound for a visit as I've heard nothing but good about them.

Hey!
I'm new owne of Ford Explorer '91 XLT.
It is American version with symetric headlights.
I heard that Canada use asymetrich headlights is it true?
If yes where I could buy these headlights?

thans

Nemrod

Avoid Unlimited Performance in Calgary. Bad shop.

There's Four Wheel Performance in Edmonton. I bought some wheels of of them but I have no idea what their work is like. Don't really know of any others but I'm surer there are some out there.

There is also here: http://fatbobsgarage.com I just did a 3" leveling/lift kit from them and it was HELLA easy and came in fast. And the guys over there are great to deal with. If you go to them ask for Bill he is awesome. And they ship out of B.C.

there is also TOnka Offroad in the southside of Edmonton, they give great deals on tires

For tires and Wheels in Edmonton I only go to one place thats Fast Tech Tire on the south side. If you talk to Cal tell him that Ryan Renz sent you... he knows my familly well; he'll cut you a great deal and he knows his sh*t:p::salute:

In Edmonton, I use Tonka 4-Wheel Drive Ltd located at 7223 Girard Road NW, for most of my stuff.

They give me a funny look when I want stuff for my explorer, but Shilo (good looking brunette) is more than happy to find anything I needed.

Other choices I have checked out were:

Four Wheele Performance
15802-111 Ave Edmonton, Alberta Canada T5M 2R8

-mc

Hello

My kid brother used 4 wheel performance some years back for his jeep and he was happy with there service.

igiveup

There is also "Interior Off-Road" and "Take it off Road" in Edmonton as well.

I'll have to check out that Tonka place now that I'm on the southside.

I also Recommend Pat's Driveline on the northwest side of Edmonton.

Back