94 explorer y pipe | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

94 explorer y pipe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Everywhere shows online as having them in stock. But, when I go to order them, they dont have them. Trust me, I tried Advance, Carquest, napa, papa, triangle, auto zone, pep boys, etc etc etc. Thanks though.

they had one on ebay but its was for a 95

man that sucks

just get that pipe with one o2 sensor in it any body with a welder can zap in another bung for the 2nd sensor or 2 bungs if i rem correctly the single would need to be welded up an moved closer to the manifold cant figure u not finding one new rockauto ??? be a few weeks till im out at the yards agian up here but im 99 percent sure i could lay my hands on a half dozen of them

they had one on ebay but its was for a 95

Yeah, I saw one on Ebay from MAC Auto parts. They listed as them having 100, but they really didn't have any.

OK, I scored a Y pipe from a '93 today. I have it in my hands, it has two HO2S bungs and everything. PM me if you want it, I paid $50.00 for it so you can have it for $50.00 plus shipping from 85351. I took a chance you might want it, the X is getting crushed tomorrow so it would have been gone.

I made the mistake of trusting this guy I think. I shipped the part before payment was in hand. After countless emails, PM's and phone calls, I'm asking for help here.

He is a mechanic in the Marriottsville area so I was going to start calling shops in is area but thought someone here might know him or maybe a mod or somebody might be able to get him to do right. It's $108.00 for the part and shipping, he installed it and is happy with it (it was in nearly new condition) so the only reason he isn't paying is that he just doesn't want to.

Andrew Thomas
11755 Old Frederick Road
Marriottsville, Maryland 21104
410-446-6088

Contact the local PD at 410-313-2200, the Howard county Police Department.

He isn't answering his phone now. I'll contact the PD tomorrow. Would be interesting if someone else called to see if he answers a different number. Thank You guys for the help.

No wonder price was no object... :rolleyes:

Rockauto, always a good source.
I also found that autopartswarehouse.com isn't just a re-saler, I shocks that were out of production from their back-inventory.

Rockauto, always a good source.
I also found that autopartswarehouse.com isn't just a re-saler, I shocks that were out of production from their back-inventory.

maybe you should read the posts right above yours....you would figure out the situation changed here...
jump3.gif
Disappointed_anim.gif

Back