Black Magic Stock vs. Now! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Magic Stock vs. Now!

Stock from the dealer:
dsc00019.jpg

Just a couple hours ago, Wow what a difference:
DSC00535.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks, i've been on the forum for a few years, i think... i had a 91 explorer a while ago, but a year and half i had a bonneville, so i didnt come on this forum, now i have a 99... i'll try the thinner, but that really didnt work too well on my fog lights, im afraid to scratch the plastic turn signals with a razor though.... might as well give it a shot though
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Black Magic said:
Steve has it right. We had our 3rd child this past August. We bought some land and am working on designing a new house to build in the next year or so. Plus I have been working two jobs plus several local civic minded clubs. I have been very busy to say the least. Basicly the truck hasn't changed in two years. I just try to keep it clean and still keep up the maintance.

If I had $ to blow I would like to pick up those black reflector headlights for the 01-03 sports / sport tracs.

I do still check in everyday and read around in the forums I am responsable for. However, I can't get to the site from work so I have to check from home, later at night. Not too much going on in the sport truck forums lately either.

I do miss modding the truck and attending shows, cruises, and mod parties.

I am trying to make sure that I make the national meet this year.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Since when does family and civic duties come first around here?

:p

Congrats on the newborn! Good luck with everything.

Did you ever install that slick looking black grille on your website?

newc5188 said:
Congrats on the newborn! Good luck with everything.

Did you ever install that slick looking black grille on your website?

Thanks.

And no it is still sitting in the garage. I just wasn't feeling it. I really like the look of the void where the grill was.

Wow, I was just catching up on some of the trucks here. Congrats on hte third kid. Our third is due the end of June, so I understand how things are going right now. The whole car thing just kinda faded away, just like all the rest of the things I used to do in my free time. That phrase, free time, doesn't even exist any more.

Anyhow, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one whose parental and other duties have taken over their life.

Good luck with everything! :D

Holy dead thread Batman............resurrected by an inadvertant reply..............brillant................matt it looks like we're gonna force you to do some more mods and post pics.

WOW ! 1st post 2002, and I thought I dug up OLD threads :) I'm not the 'champ of diggin' up old threads' anymore...jtsmith is...hahahahaha....:)

And here I am digging it up again :D

Magic, you have any more up to date pics of the beast?

Wow, I am still subscribed to this thread. It's been so long.................

Howdy Spaz! Wuz krackin'?

No, new pictures. The only thing I have done since was get the black headlights that sell on ebay. They do look good. But the rest of the truck is the same. I wish I would have had these lights back in the day.

Wow, I am still subscribed to this thread. It's been so long.................

Howdy Spaz! Wuz krackin'?

Hi Matt! I thought you gave up on this place looooooooooong ago ;) I'm down to one Explorer now, unfortunately. Click on the links in my sig. How's life?

Thanks Magic- I'm going through all kinds of ideas right now, and I'm not ruling out a third gen sport as one of them :shifty_ey

I guess these subscriptions never run out!

Good to see people are still around!

Matt, your truck still looks great.

I wanted to know what did you use to make your taillights darker?

is black magic still around?

Not often.

Back