Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

yea man def. i never really see any other explorers around here that look like they would even know what a forum is lol. during break i got shocks, underdrive pulley, front brakes, and stuff like that to put in, cant wait but yea we should really get some x's together. yea i use about a 1/4 tank round trip. i know some people from manalapan, how old are you ..and she?

we are both 20 and it cost me about a quater tank of gas as well to go from Point Pleasant to Manalapan and back, pending on if i don't burn oil(most times i don't) and I'm suprised im getting good gas mileage with 206K on the engine and tranny. and if you do drive around and see my broke ass truck just honk, the full front end is primer except for a green stripe and the back of the truck is gray and black with some primer spots and i dont have cross bars on my roof rack. got Aim? mine is Version0069

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone in nj need parts i have a bunch of first gen driveline parts i need to get rid of now...its cheep check the for sale forum please!!!! thanks joe

amandas the name.. central jerseys the game...

xploder2.jpg

xploder1.jpg

rocking the center****:salute:

Where in central?

And where do you wheel? There's a whole group going to the pines this sunday. I can't make it but i gave them directions for 2 cool places to wheel; one off of Rt70 and the other off of Rt539. You should join in... i dont have a link to the thread but its in the 4x4 planning forum.

yea i kno some ppl who drag off 539 and also dover rd.

btw anyone that was talkin bout tires still have em? i am in needreally of 1 but would replace 2 jus to be safe 255/70 16s i have the eb wheels tires are too much cause of the wierd size.

aim- liteemup39496

ya i go off 539 and 70 and a few times off dover.. tho i cant take mine for a little while i got a bad random mis because one of my wires is arching across the block.. i gotta fix that then i gotta do an oil change bad.. its been like 10k since my last one.. ive been outta work and all kinda of life altring crap has happened so i gotta get stuff back together first.. oh and itd probably be good to fix the 4wd... but thanks for the offer.. i think i read the thread too..
and im usually around north and south brunswick edison highland park like that.. i usually wheel in north and south brunswick... safe and close to home..

btw anyone that was talkin bout tires still have em? i am in needreally of 1 but would replace 2 jus to be safe 255/70 16s i have the eb wheels tires are too much cause of the wierd size.

I've got a complete set of 245/70/16s that are practically brand new.. I'll IM ya

yea i used to go out with friends out by new egypt. some nice backroads to cruise on as well

milstone has sme nce back roads as well.. i also used to go wheeling in assunpink state park which is right off county rt 1 but theyve filled in most the stuff...

Washington Township, NJ - near Turnersville.

X Jersey Guy

Used to be a Jersian, Now a Great white Northern. Nova Scotia Canada, Originally from Egg Harbor Township/Somers Point. PROPS to the Jersey Xplorer Wheelers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206354
if any1 is interested in coming on this run with us to wharton state forrest..its march 9th,meeting at 9:30 at the ranger station,look in the thread for the address and any info you may need,my explorer is stock and when we went last time 2/3/08 off or rt.70 and rt.539 i had no problems at all if any1 that is stock is worried,or look up dirtyjerseyoffroad.com for current events,i think aleej(amanda) is coming on this run with us

ya i am.. tho sadly i cant take my truck.. my tires are slicks due to the fact that they are like over 3 yrs old.. oh and i have at least one plug n every tire.. so untill i get new onces i cant wheel my truck.. but i plan on comming with my bf in either his ram or trooper (if its on the road by then) but prolly the ram

i got a set of whatever the hell used to be on my rig lying around that got decent tread left

well im trying to a set of 31s anyway.. i also just found out that i need to do shocks before my new tires.. so hopefully by next trip ill set.. well see what happens tho but just out of curiosity what size andhow much would want for the tires, maybe just to hold me over

id have to go look, theyre 1st gen stock size, and if you dont want the wheels that theyre on not all that much

any1 have a set of 31x10.50x15 tires layin around?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone have a hookup in nnj for inspection, mine will not pass inspection for dumb reasons and it expired back in dec. im pushin my luck with it but i dont wanna push much further

Back