Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ran mine under the roof rack holder on the right side of the car. Then i ran the wires thru the back hatch, down under the weatherstripping and then back in the car under the carpet up to the switch that i have in the center console.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i see all u guys talking about a 4 door leaf pack... how much lift does that actually give u... or is more of a stability and strength thing... also i see lots of yall have the 3"BL does that alter ur center of gravity in a noticable way at all..?

i see all u guys talking about a 4 door leaf pack... how much lift does that actually give u... or is more of a stability and strength thing... also i see lots of yall have the 3"BL does that alter ur center of gravity in a noticable way at all..?

anything that lifts the vehicle higher alters the center of gravity, but can be off set some by wider tires

nice lifted x's to all of u guys keep up the good work

anything that lifts the vehicle higher alters the center of gravity, but can be off set some by wider tires

what i was trying to get at is how much.. like can u notice it alot while driving the truck.. i would never get a bl personally, but i was jw.. and what about the 4 door leaf pack

what i was trying to get at is how much.. like can u notice it alot while driving the truck.. i would never get a bl personally, but i was jw.. and what about the 4 door leaf pack

you notice that you're sitting ~3" higher :)

:dunno: if i am correct i believe he is only 2wd... some spindles, tt, and squeezing.. maybe?

oh i was gonna say my front end would get wrecked with 35's never mind 37's im afraid to run bigger than 33's

Wow, the stub on those spindles must be LOW :O The middle pic puts the lower control arm near the center of the wheel (or it looks that way at least) That must put alot of stress on that poor upper arm. Looks awsome thou :D

How much did those rims run you? They look hella nice.

I was going to buy them but I got a new drumkit instead at the last second.

How much did those rims run you? They look hella nice.

I was going to buy them but I got a new drumkit instead at the last second.

they were about $165 each

is that a home made bumper? or do you ahve a part number and location for purchace?

Looks like a stock bumper to me...:confused:

Finally got some stuff done, so i can put pics up :p

TT/Shackles 2" Lift 32x11.50 Bf Goodrich Mud terrain 15x8" Pro Comp alloys

026.jpg

025.jpg

019.jpg

Back