Bright light bulbs?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bright light bulbs??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Without going HID, Silvania Silverstars. They're a bit pricey though.

Might want to also look into replacing the headlight lenses, after an accident I was in.. I had them both replaced for the hell of it and I noticed a big improvement from the 10 year old lenses. They're so shiny n clear too.. =)

if ur explorer has glass light housings, u mite want to change to a plastic housing... much clearer and much easier to clean and deal with

Bigapple, you forgot about me.. you were going to take more pictures of you KC's..

Bigapple, you forgot about me.. you were going to take more pictures of you KC's..

my apologies... ill see if i have some time tonite... i live in baton rouge and we have mardi gras parades and parties like crazy this week so i mite be busy... tonite is a good chance though cuz i recorded some 0-60 launches ealier

I would look at the PIAA Extreme Bulbs...

Way pricey... but they are bright.

hmmm do u got any pictures of how the piaa extreme bulbs look like sandy.

I wanna get HIDs for my 01 sport.

go to the website for pix

Way pricey is right, $91!!!

I would like more information on these bulbs, and pictures would be nice too.

Just to get this straight, these are stock replacement bulbs, not HID? And they can run off the stock wiring harness?

Note: THOSE WERE QUESTIONS, NOT FACTS! lol.. Had to say it, just in case..

i had the PIAA extreme whites and they arent much different from the stock bulbs... one set of PIAAs that caught my eyes were the spark blues... search for PIAA spark blue in google see what u find

I'm more about function, cool looking lights won't help you outta town during the night.

You want bright? There's no substitute for a HID Xenon kit. Can get them on ebay (6000k kit is good) for around $100.

Back