Body lift and 33's! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Body lift and 33's!

Still working for me.
They're hosted by godaddy but I think the server is down a lot for some reason. Seems like people say that about my pictures quite a bit. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats one mean looking ST.

Hey BrianJWilson, what type of cover is that on the bed of your truck.

thx man

hey brianjwilson, how much was that cover of yours? and did you get it online?

when you removed the metal, was it due to rubbing during normal street driving, or only when you were really flexing the suspension?

BTW...gorgeous truck!
I can't get over how much different these trucks look lifted, it's amazing!

The rubbing occured during normal street driving. As is, it still rubs slightly (occasionally) off road. I need to cut just a hair more.

wow nice ST !!

living here in the rust belt, i would be afraid to cut that body seam like that...i can just see the road salt getting in there and in a year or so, it would be a cancer problem. which honks me off...because i really like the stance of your ST, and would like to do mine the same...may have to settle for 31's, or 265/75's?

that thing is friggin sweet!

do you only have a 3 inch lift on there? I know you didn't have the shackles on at the time of the pic. Also if I were to go with 32s would i still need to cut?

do you only have a 3 inch lift on there? I know you didn't have the shackles on at the time of the pic. Also if I were to go with 32s would i still need to cut?

ill let you know tomorrow,I have just done a TT otherwise nothing else and im putting on 265/75/16's tomorrow am, I have heard they will fit and heard they wont, nobody has an answer so I just went ahead with it

awesome I'm looking forward to it

p.s. pics please!!

I have a body lift, shackles, and 265/75s. You don't have to worry about rubbing and definitely no cutting. Some guys have had 265s without any lift.

IMG_1572.jpg

Looks great Brian,
Here's mine with a 4" super lift and 33x12.5x17
CIMG0051.jpg

here's mine 2" lift on 31's

I should of went bigger..

xkuq3b.jpg

I have a slight rub on the front left plastic in the wheel well but its no biggy ill cut, I'm guessing that the plastics have changed shape a bit. Ill get some pics up soon,I haven't had time to get the cam out,been muddin all weekend. Love these tires

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back