Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

...let us know if he and his passengers were allright...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

him and his passengers were alright, its amazing. they rolled six times down a hill and landed on the driver side. the fubar'd thing is... it happened in the middle of the night and when they got to the pismo gate to get help, the rangers would not let them back in because "they didnt have a camping pass which was sold out". so when we went back the next morning with the truck was stripped with only one wheel left. :(:(:(:(

...glad to hear they were alright...sucks about the bII though..:(

yeh. i'll start a thread tomorow. but anyways, b2 is for sale now! haha. engine and suspension is great. missing all tires. very bad bodywork, no windows. two hundred bucks if anybody wants to come pick it up?

...it was a good lookin' BII...:dead:

pismo1067so3.jpg

pismo1047ra0.jpg

pismo1046pv7.jpg

yeh, it'd be great if u just cut the roof off, take the doors off, maybe get some fiberglass fenders, bang the hood out and cage it and u got urself a sick ride.

yeh. i'll start a thread tomorow. but anyways, b2 is for sale now! haha. engine and suspension is great. missing all tires. very bad bodywork, no windows. two hundred bucks if anybody wants to come pick it up?

hmmmm

So about those dates....anyone for end of march/beginning of april?

april sounds good?

...white96X needs to be found too....he mised the last run and he really wanted to go....has anyone heard from him???...:scratch:

...white96X needs to be found too....he mised the last run and he really wanted to go....has anyone heard from him???...:scratch:

I have Ryan's number, ill try to get ahold of him and see what his schedule is..

i talkd to him a week or two ago. he goes to cal poly here in slo.

i just saw a some pictures of pismo, i want to go so bad now!!!!

so the first week of june? the weekend right after moab? :eek: thats a lot of things to fix in one week :D good thing school will be over. luckily i only really need 2wd for pismo ;)

oh and my spring break is the 17-21 of march, which doesn't look a go for that

in for the beach!

A couple of friends and i are taking a trip to San Francisco for our spring break, and i'll be driving so i'm going to make a short stop at pismo to run around the dunes for a little while. Not sure what exact day we'll be there, most likely wednesday april 2nd or thursday the 3rd. Then maybe stop off on the way back too, probably the following sunday. Just putting that out there in case anyone would want to meet up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A couple of friends and i are taking a trip to San Francisco for our spring break, and i'll be driving so i'm going to make a short stop at pismo to run around the dunes for a little while. Not sure what exact day we'll be there, most likely wednesday april 2nd or thursday the 3rd. Then maybe stop off on the way back too, probably the following sunday. Just putting that out there in case anyone would want to meet up.

Damn a couple days too early. Me and the lady are going to San Francisco March 28-30 for a tattoo convention and on the way back I planned to hit up pismo or oceano for a couple hours.

Back