NEX Members, What are Gas prices in your area? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEX Members, What are Gas prices in your area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In the greater Hartford area, I've seen anywhere from $3.29 & up for 87 octane. But for all of us lucky people that have Price Chopper grocery cards & rack up money off gas it can be waaaay cheap. I had a $1.00 off gas once & paid like $2.23/gal. Man it was nostalgic to pay that price!!!

FREE........over here anyway (mid-east):salute:

$3.29 is the lowest for the cheapest octane I've seen so far. It's costing me $50-$55 a week to fill my truck. I don't want to even think what it's costing you Matt :eek:

65 to 70 bucks for me.

$3.29 is the lowest for the cheapest octane I've seen so far. It's costing me $50-$55 a week to fill my truck. I don't want to even think what it's costing you Matt :eek:

Today it is $3.09 for 87 octane in Brockton. Its costing me $35/week..(I don't drive much during the week)

in holland ma i payed 3.08 today. when i crossed into ct it jumped to 3.28. one of the only times im greatful for living in ma. im still putting about 80-90 dollars a week just going to work. i pretty much refuse to drive anywere other than for that. id rather walk.

Would you be interested in jioning New England Explorers? We do alot of get togethers. We have alot of members in Mass & CT.

in holland ma i payed 3.08 today. when i crossed into ct it jumped to 3.28. one of the only times im greatful for living in ma. im still putting about 80-90 dollars a week just going to work. i pretty much refuse to drive anywere other than for that. id rather walk.

yeah my sis that lives in Middleboro MA & brags about gas prices all the time. I should go up there on Easter w/a ton of gas cans & bring them back so I don't hafta pay another $60 something for gas this week. :(

Would you be interested in jioning New England Explorers? We do alot of get togethers. We have alot of members in Mass & CT.

Of course we could never have a get together as gas prices would send people to the poor house.. :p:

yeah my sis that lives in Middleboro MA & brags about gas prices all the time. I should go up there on Easter w/a ton of gas cans & bring them back so I don't hafta pay another $60 something for gas this week. :(

you dont even have to go that far. your only about 20min to me so about 20 min to cheaper gas. then you bring the extra cans.

too late, im already a member. definately gonna do the meetups. i travel all over ma and ct so ill be around at some point or another.

Man you guys are lucky, out here in Southern California :usa: the cheapest I have seen is $3.69 of course that was at a Cheveron station, costs me about $81.00:thumbdwn::( oh, well i get about 24.5 mpg averaged per tank, so its not too bad.

I'm not a "member" so-to-speak, but I'll chime in anyway- Where I go to school (15 minutes from my house) it's $3.01 for 87 Octane.

Thats a pretty good price. Are you interested in becoming a member?

I'm not a "member" so-to-speak, but I'll chime in anyway- Where I go to school (15 minutes from my house) it's $3.01 for 87 Octane.

Yes if you are interested in being a member, we are having a Spring meet on April 5th. Probably located at my house in Manchester CT. It'll be a good time to meet people.

Back