4" lift for 3rd gen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4" lift for 3rd gen

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could be wrong but I think that is the Superlift for the Sport Trac, not a 3rd gen Explorer.

Ya just noticed that I'm going to call them later to verify application

Superlift 4" Full Suspension Lift Kit

Ford Explorer - Sport Trac 4WD

4" Front / 4" Rear

33" x 12.50"

It would be nice tho! :)

Superlift Kits:

K357: 1998-1999 Ford Ranger 4WD
K358: 2000-2005 Ford Ranger 4WD
K494: 1996-2001 Ford Explorer/Sport & Mountaineer 4WD
K495: 2001-2002 Explorer Sport Trac (Call Superlift to Varify)
K496: 2003-2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Much more at Superlift Website

CMAX

yea thats most likely not for the third gen cuz i can see lift shackles in there and i dont believe 3rd gens have leaf springs

i saw a 3rd gen lift at the last off road expo in pomona, the irs drop brackets looked like this

exporeardropdown.jpg

yea thats most likely not for the third gen cuz i can see lift shackles in there and i dont believe 3rd gens have leaf springs

I should read the thread subject a little more carefully. Anyways, all the lifts I have above are for the 2nd gen explorer/mountaineer/sport trac. I do however remember looking at rize industries to see if they had a 3rd gen lift but they only have one for the expedition. Ford might use the explorer platform for the expedition but I'm not sure. A little research is needed here, I'll see if my friend at ford knows. Here is rize industries website: Rize

CMAX

yea the lift on that expedition looks great... if they do something similar to the explorer, ill be quite pumped... the biggest obstacle is building that drop bracket and cradle for the diff.... seems like they pulled it off for the expedition

Back