Calling All NEX Members. Summer Meet To Plan | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling All NEX Members. Summer Meet To Plan

Where Should The Summer Meet Be?

• Total voters
The issue with the Cape Cod beach trip has always been one of access. Last year access was severely curtailed until mid August.. If you go when access is restricted then you'll have lots of people in a congested area :thumbdwn:

ORVMap_6_05_07_Small_.jpg

ORVMap_6_15_07-2_Small_.jpg

ORVMap_6_21_07_Small_.jpg

ORVMap_7_13_07_Small_.jpg

ORVMap_7_31_07_Small_.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really don't care where we go (well sorta not really depending on gas $) & when cause I can make arraingments if I hafta.
People we need to all speak & make up our minds so there isn't any last minute **** going on...That's where everything gets screwed

Well I am up for July in Cape Cod, but Vermont works for me too anytime!

Ill be up for pretty much anything not toward the end of june early july, because im just getting back from being over seas for six months and i want to spend some time with family...

So hello all my old (and new) New England friends.

Matt and I were talking on AIM and he directed me to this thread, I'm going to try and come up (come home) for it. I'll stay tuned, and keep you posted.

Race Pt is a fun place to be on the sand, and whe we go into P-town, we can all make Matt try on assless leather chaps and other various alternative lifestyle devices, as driving a Dodge is definitely an "alternative lifestyle" ;):mattmoon:

We would be glad to have ya Aaron.

I may just do that! But remember. We got kicked out of a store when I mock tried them on.

So hello all my old (and new) New England friends.

Matt and I were talking on AIM and he directed me to this thread, I'm going to try and come up (come home) for it. I'll stay tuned, and keep you posted.

Race Pt is a fun place to be on the sand, and whe we go into P-town, we can all make Matt try on assless leather chaps and other various alternative lifestyle devices, as driving a Dodge is definitely an "alternative lifestyle" ;):mattmoon:

Matt in a pair of leather chaps....*ponders thought for awhile* LMFAO yeah I'd like to see that & we all need to take pix!!!! ;)

Matt in a pair of leather chaps....*ponders thought for awhile* LMFAO yeah I'd like to see that & we all need to take pix!!!! ;)

We were soooo close last time!!

18205Cape_cod_18_WEB-med.jpg

So whats the deal has anyone decided where this is going to be? Im good with Race Point...or anywhere for that matter. If we dont figure out something soon the Prez-Matt should make an executive decision...

We have 4 Votes for Cape Cod. 01Export please make your vote. I am also waiting on Johns Vote.

I voted bud..it seems pretty unanimous though. It looks like the Cape. know we just need to set a date.

I wanna set the date once we get closer to summer. Just to make sure most of the beach is open.

NIce! maybe they'll open more and we can have some fun! Matt are you getting closer to setting a date?

Looks like they have opened up some sections

NIce! maybe they'll open more and we can have some fun! Matt are you getting closer to setting a date?

Unfortunately alot of the beach will open up by early May :), but the birds begin nesting and closures will start appearing in June :(. Take a peek at last years maps (post #21) and you'll see the pattern.

If it looks like the beach will not be totally open. I may detour us to doing somthing else. Baxter state Park is hard to get in. You gotta reserve really early. So I might come up with a Mini Wheeling trip for us in Mass.

John

I was thinking for back up. Wheeling on that trail in mass you use.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm interested in going. it's going to be my first time. i wanted to do this for the longest time. keep me up to date. thx

Back