2001 Sport 3"-4" lift ???? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2001 Sport 3"-4" lift ????

thanks man! mine are 33x12.5 too, they look the best i think.... just wide enough, anything narrower would've been too small. i had thought i wanted the 15x10's but i'm glad i went with the 8's, or they would've been wayyyy to wide. i think these are a good fit. there are more pics of it up in some posts as well. i got all my stuff from 4wheel parts, ended up saving a lot

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks man! mine are 33x12.5 too, they look the best i think.... just wide enough, anything narrower would've been too small. i had thought i wanted the 15x10's but i'm glad i went with the 8's, or they would've been wayyyy to wide. i think these are a good fit. there are more pics of it up in some posts as well. i got all my stuff from 4wheel parts, ended up saving a lot
I tried lookin for the pics of your truck in your profile but your garage is empty, no pics. WHere are they at? Ill put some pics up of mine in my garage in the next day or so, but it is still stock at the moment. Im going to do the lift myself and will take progressive photos of the lift.

I used 4wheelparts as well for the suspension lift and tires they seemed to be ok, but a little slow with processing my order. The lift hasnt been sent out yet and the tires are on back order but they should be there by the time i get home.i hope

I used 4wheelparts as well for the suspension lift and tires they seemed to be ok, but a little slow with processing my order. The lift hasnt been sent out yet and the tires are on back order but they should be there by the time i get home.i hope
I found that 4wheelparts had the highest prices out of most of the sites. I found the best prices at roughcountry.com. Im getting my rims and tires from Discount Tire. They matched the price I found for the DC-1 and the Goodyear Tires I want.

i'll find the link when i get home... it's under the colorado explorer club page on this forum, look there you'll probably find it. i saved so much at 4wheel parts because i spent over 1000 bucks, at the time they had some 200 dollar rebate if you spent that much. it was sweet. i didn't order the stuff, i went to the one down in denver. maybe that helped me get a deal, a confused looking (just an act haha) blonde girl discount i guess. no, i guess i did order my lift online, it did take a week to get. well worth the wait though!!!!

You guys could check out our shop or contact us through email, any parts or labor or anything you guys need. Check us out!

http://www.xtreme4x4automotive.com/home.html

Its my new shop we just opened in Tampa, Fl. So if you need anything, ANYTHING, just let me know, and I'll do everything I can to get you what you need.

ah man, too bad you are down in FL! i almost moved there in September, but took the job in CO instead. i have all kinds of mods planned.... i thought i'd stop at wheels, tires and a body lift but i guess i was wrong.. hahahahah

I used the brackets that came with the kit didnt have to drill new holes. Im cut off part of the front bumper (plastic gray part) today and mounted up my 35s. TT with shackels and a BL fit them no problem.

I put the lift on my X this past weekend with 33's and im rubbing during corners. Ive got the sport track lift with TT and war-153 schackles......how did you get 35's in there

Ill take some tomorrow I have some fine tuning to do. I couldnt finish it all cuz it started rainin. My brake lights are at my chest and Im 6'0. Only rubbed when turning but im solvin that problem.

You are saying 35s with no sheet metal trimming? I want to see this too.

rear lift question

hey fellas/ladies iam looken for part #'s for the worrier shackels the 3" ones if anyone could help me with a part # it be great thanks

hey fellas/ladies iam looken for part #'s for the worrier shackels the 3" ones if anyone could help me with a part # it be great thanks

I dont know of any warrior shackles that have a lift of 3". I used WAR-153 which give a lift of 1.25"-1.5".

Back