Look What I Got!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Look What I Got!!!!

So my girlfriend picked up my late Christmas present yesterday.

A set of *almost new* 33x12.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's on 15" Pacer rims.
tires002.jpg

tires001.jpg

I don't know if the rims are 15x8 or 15x10. And I measured the lug pattern with a measuring tape and it seemed to be 5 x 4. So i'm hoping i measured wrong and they will fit.
I think he said he put about 600 miles on them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does anybody know where i can get a set of conversion spacers for less than $100? I can't seem to find any on ebay, but i might just be searching wrong.

thanks for the link, but they're out of stock and a little too expensive for me. They're $200 for 4 i was looking for something about half that price.

thanks for the link, but they're out of stock and a little too expensive for me. They're $200 for 4 i was looking for something about half that price.
I would not trust my life to anything cheap. With wheel spacers, you really get what you pay for. Save up for a few weeks and pay a little extra for the security of knowing you won't have them come apart at 75 on the freeway.

well a reputable wheel store here in town has a set of 4 for $100. They offer lifetime warranties and have been around since before I was born (22yrs.). That's why I was lookin for something a little cheaper.

Discount has chrome rims for $38 a piece. Look them up

looks nice

try jegs

jegs has got steel cragars for cheap chek out their site

Back