Best place to buy camber kit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Best place to buy camber kit?

J

jluv

My front is over 2 degrees negative and my rear is more than 3 degrees negative. I see that the Ingalls kits allow up to 1 degree of adjustment. Is there a better option? If you know of something, please post up.

I'm assuming there's not, so it looks like I will be purchasing the Ingalls stuff. Where is the best place to purchase them? Ultrarev.com has the fronts for $11.40 each and the rears for $23.43 each, but their cheapest shipping option is $18. I'm about to order these today, but just thought I'd see if you guys know of a better deal.

Thanks in advance!

Did it resolve the problem?

Jluv,

I am 1.7 negative in the front and .5 in the rear. What was the result of your install?

Thanks for the help

Jluv,

I am 1.7 negative in the front and .5 in the rear. What was the result of your install?

Thanks for the help

Nada yet.

I bought the Ingalls stuff a while back and also bought new ball joints (mine are trashed). It's all been sitting on my dresser, as I have just been too busy to take off work. The best alignment shop around here that specializes in lowered vehicles is closed on weekends. Looking at the calender, it will probably be the end of June before I can get it done.

Sounds like yours isn't off much. The Ingalls kits should get you very close to spec. Mine is a different story, but this shop says they may be able to make some additional adjustments by incresing the size of some slots or something. I'm hopeful they can get it close, but for now I am riding with my tires like this: / \ .

Good luck!

Thanks... I will try the ingalls kit... Also I am thinking of having my shop reverse the tires on the wheels. So the worn out insides are now outsides. So if I am still a little off, The outsides won't touch the street and the insides have nice new rubber....

Back