Stock Bulb numbers

emtkfresh

Reaction score
City, State
Manahawkin, NJ Next to LBI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT loaded to gills
hey all,

still kinda new here and not a fan of the search function but what are the bulb numbers for head lights, parking lights, fogs, back up, stop and tails.

Thanks.. :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

3157's feature heavily

It's called laziness. :p:

yea probably a little.. but still you type in what ya want and you dont get what ya want.. awell.. thanks..

the fog lights are what im lookin to change out.. :salute:

Fogs are listed as 9145....

9145 and 9005 are the same bulb.

Check in your Owners Guide. Look under 'Lamps'.

Check in your Owners Guide. Look under 'Lamps'.

Ya know I looked in my book for my '05 and there was no mention of what the bulbs numbers are... I needed a turn signal... I did look it up at the parts store in the catalog by the bulbs....

I just tried to fit a 9005 into the 9145 fog light housing - doesn't fit. The housing on the 9005 bulb itself is shaped just differently enough so that it will not install at all. Any ideas? :usa:

04 XLT v. 02 XLT? I have 9145 on my "desk". Let me see what's in the vehicle...

Forgot, aftermarkets in the vehicle 9145... the wattage on the 9005 is about 65. Max recommended is less than 50. Maybe you have a build where the max wattage was lower, so you can't use a 9005? Maybe it changed after 02/03 and the 04 can accommodate the 9005.

I just tried to fit a 9005 into the 9145 fog light housing - doesn't fit. The housing on the 9005 bulb itself is shaped just differently enough so that it will not install at all. Any ideas? :usa:

I have 9005's in my '04s Fogs that fit with no problem soooo.... :dunno:

Ford has an 02...

I think my 03 fits 9005 also.

sylvania.com has every bulb number for every car.

Back