HHO electrolyzer experiment | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HHO electrolyzer experiment

I know nothing about what your doing here but since I have some ideas floating in my head I'll throw them out there and you can sort through them.
I was thinking that maybe you could try a fan and heat sink system like on a processor. Or my other idea was maybe coiled tubing around it that would flow water or coolant to keep it cooled. The water/coolant could flow through a fan or something to keep it cool.
Last but not least maybe set up several of these in a row and have a themometer attatched so that when one gets too hot it kicks off and switches to the next one and by the time you get back to the first its cooled back down enough to use.
OK That was fun but doubt its useful! Sorry man!

I know nothing about what your doing here but since I have some ideas floating in my head I'll throw them out there and you can sort through them.
I was thinking that maybe you could try a fan and heat sink system like on a processor. Or my other idea was maybe coiled tubing around it that would flow water or coolant to keep it cooled. The water/coolant could flow through a fan or something to keep it cool.
Last but not least maybe set up several of these in a row and have a themometer attatched so that when one gets too hot it kicks off and switches to the next one and by the time you get back to the first its cooled back down enough to use.
OK That was fun but doubt its useful! Sorry man!

haha well i appreesh any advice cuz im still tackling this beast

i just made a new design and installed it today in the spot where my old one was... still gets hot but not hot enough to melt the posts and im making more gas than before... the design can still be improved and i may add to it, but when i bring results i will bring pictures too and show how it was installed... wish me luck:thumbsup:

first results...

finally made a decently-designed box that doesnt get overly-hot... its pumping out a somewhat sluggish .5lpm of hydroxy gas but shockingly, even that tiny bit is making a difference... i jumped from 15mpg to 16mpg in the city so obviously even a tiny bit makes a difference... heres the inside of my box... the plates are aligned in neutral, positive and negative formations like this, +n--n+... it gets pretty hot but that also speeds up the rate it produces gas and it doesnt get hot enough to melt the box... im currently talking to the guys on HHOforums.com to see if they have any advice on how to improve this design

2456765_138_full.jpg

Mister

I have a Nissan Quest/Mercury Villager. I have a -0+0-0+ setup with 8+ 8- with 4" x 8" 316 stainless. I am getting 25mpg. I hope for better. I made my own Electronic Fuel inhancer the EFIE from Eagle-Research. I bought a pwm that is supposed to handle 30amps. After adding a pc power supply cooling fan to blow on the pwm all is well. Except how to get the corrosion off of my plates every week. After running with distilled water and 1.5 Tbs of baking soda I get Moses turning my water into blood red water.

Besides sanding down the plates every week, does anyone have a suggestion? It is :( to take it apart so much.

Yours

TheBaldOne:salute:

Back