Whats The Best Year Sport Trac?

xplrsport01

Reaction score
City, State
Chantilly, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
Hey guys!
It's been awhile since I've posted well my subaru is doing great but man I miss being on 33's so I think this year I'm gonna have to get a sport trac. Since its the only explorer thats new enough (with a solid rear axel) to get used with some what low miles. But what year is best? I love the look of the older ones that share the same nose as my 01 sport did. Though I need something 04 or newer with atleast 50,xxxx. This I think would make a great replacement for my totalled sport back in last nov and I always loved the look of one on 33's way better then stock.
Tommy
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206760

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get an '04 or '05, as they didn't change the body styles until '07, which is also when they went to the IRS. Most of the bugs were also worked out by '04 as well, so you should be fine there too.

Tom

thanks you very much

thanks you very much
Instant Idiot Just Add Mud!
Hummer Recovery Team
:popcorn: "Sometimes you gota lose yourself before you can find anything"
(RIP) 01 Sport 4.0 shoc k&n cold air, 3' BL, 2inch shackle tt, 33 12.50 mtrz 15x10 procomp wheels , Cb radio machine, A$$ Pack exhaust
2004 subaru wrx

hey is that supposed to be sohc?

ah you got me ya i nvr noticed and i haven't been on in along while
i shall ix it now

I had an '05 before and used it pretty good, never any problems other than putting new shocks on fairly soon.

Back