new jeep | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new jeep

this was the day after my mom got her brand new jeep a 50+ thousand dollar car because she got mopar performance it has a 5.7 liter hemi.. its got more balls than anything i have been in stock..
but she took it to our camp ground and got it stuck it had about 300 miles on it.. she drives for a living so the lifetime warrenty was a need its 3 months old and has twenty thousand miles on it.. and she JUST hit a deer with it yesterday lol.. her company reinburses her fully.. she is a box sales manager. just for proof that this car has balls i took a c5 z06 out at about 150 mph on the high way... he couldnt keep up acceleration wise..
here is it stuck..

0410081914c.jpg

0410081914.jpg

0410081916.jpg

then right after she hit a deer
0801080741b.jpg

twenty miles an hour
it pushed the head light back the lower front bumper came off pushed the grill back front left quarter panel is pushed out.. bumper is dented cracked the grill and killed the deer... at 20... 1300 in damage

and here is it after it hit a deer...

and all of these taken from my phone so idk the quality its just a pos lg venus.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BS!

I remember one time in my Pinto I raced a 800hp Skyline and I won.

<_< >_>

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Hell no! 5.7 Hemi aganist a Vette Z06? I've been in the Z06 doing about 130MPH on the belt parkway here in NYC, and it's no joke. The driver probably had no idea how to change gears that fast hence red-lining his engine.

And plus to hit 150MPH, you're going to need a long stretch of road.....

But anyways, it looks nice and I always liked the Jeep Grand series...at the car shows with their in-door trails!!! no phun intended!!! ;)

it was sitting in extremly wet grass. and it really wasnt stuck my brother got in and floored it and it came out (my mom didnt want to hurt it) (lifetime warrenty) the jeep was just sitting there and it just started sinking she was inside our camper cleaning it then she was going to come back home.. but she didnt know that for about a week the camp site was flooded to just about 3 feet from the camper.. and yes i have been in a zo6 my brother was a car dealer and i have raced a few in my mustang. and my brothers cobra. and this one isnt jeep's *trail rated* she wanted it so she could take it to the strip and have fun.. or as my uncle does with his undercover police interceptor srt8 charger make it a sleeper.. ( it doesnt have one single emblem on it and the lights are inside only emblems on it are dodge and charger with the standard rims) (he is the chief of police of our local town owego new york if you really want to look rick(ed mcculskey for more info) and im not looking for simpathy im just telling you all the story. and the dude that drove the zo6 was on my ass until about 140 ish (speedo ends) then he pulled back you could hear it screaming i was only doing about 120 around a banked turn. not to mention i race go kart's late model race cars and stock cars and regular cars at the strip. i know how to drive.. and next month i take the state police driving course for their officers.. (my uncle got me in i will be posting pics if i can get the mustang ready to go (because i will be doing a demonstration against a crown vic charger and camaro to show that some street cars with average drivers can out perform police vehicles with training) then i learn defensive driving.

:eek: I ... need... a... minute... to... catch... my... breath... just... from... reading... that.

BTW, no one actually knows how old this 'kid' is.

Anyway, this thread is pretty entertaining, what with this incredible SuperJeep and the always-brilliant commentary of our good ol' uncle sam.

why are we still dragging on about this dumb Heep crap?And that dosent even really qualify him for the WHOOPS!! section anyways!:thumbdwn:

why are we still dragging on about this dumb Heep crap?And that dosent even really qualify him for the WHOOPS!! section anyways!:thumbdwn:

I think buying a J**P alone qualifies as a whoops. ;)

Perhaps some trolling going on here??? :rolleyes:
Also, what I want to know is how many (percentage would be more than sufficient) of Sam's posts are simply, "welcome dude," statements.

To contribute a racing victory of my own, I totally pawned a 1980's corolla. I was redlined at around 55, but he couldn't even pull on me. It was pretty wicked, sick, kewl, awesome doodz.

Since we're sharing hilarious racing stories...

This kid and his girlfriend in a lowered, primered, ugly bodykit civic looked up at me out of his sunroof and started reving at a light. Light change, I floored it (my truck is slow as ****, 33's with stock 3.73's and a 230,000 mile tired motor), but I was a length ahead at 45 and backed off...

Since we're sharing hilarious racing stories...

This kid and his girlfriend in a lowered, primered, ugly bodykit civic looked up at me out of his sunroof and started reving at a light. Light change, I floored it (my truck is slow as ****, 33's with stock 3.73's and a 230,000 mile tired motor), but I was a length ahead at 45 and backed off...
Oh yeah, I've had some of those also.... those civics with those loud mufflers that sound like ****...

and 86gtwith82nose, Have you driven a Ford lately? :p:

I think buying a J**P alone qualifies as a whoops. ;)

LMAO That is great.

Also, considering that the governor kicks in at about 115MPH, the needle never even touched 140. Sounds like a tall tale to me.

you guys i think you've scare the poor kid off!!!
i still think its pretty funny to make a such a huge story to impress all of us reading this (and it backfired right in his face...)
ooh well i raced a f-16 once close race he had me by half a car (i was driving my stock samurai =D )

you guys i think you've scare the poor kid off!!!
i still think its pretty funny to make a such a huge story to impress all of us reading this (and it backfired right in his face...)
ooh well i raced a f-16 once close race he had me by half a car (i was driving my stock samurai =D )

LOL. I put a fartcan on my X and I beat one of those. It may have been that Tornado I had just installed too.

Yea my mom has a heep just like that, same exact thing, and when my baby was out of commission because of transmission problems:(, i drove it to work after school.

I didnt speed in it.. because i respect my mom and respect her property, but just driving it normal i could tell i wouldnt be able to take any kind of turn at 150.:roll:

Oh but it does turn into a transformer and attack small animals sometimes, but only if its a tuesday and the road is made out of asphalt.:D

my dad got a demo jeep from the used car dealer he works at. i drove it and i was disappointed, not much power and the interior trim seemed really cheep. the srt jeep on the other hand was AMAZING :burnout:

I pulled up at the local Jeep dealership in my explorer last year when it was covered in mud and the sales guy wouldn't even talk to me.

Si

I pulled up at the local Jeep dealership in my explorer last year when it was covered in mud and the sales guy wouldn't even talk to me.

Si

cuz they are wimpy soccer mom heeps now:thumbdwn:

Back