Am I the only one who does this? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Am I the only one who does this?

I dont know about you guys but i agree with the ricers and mistu's but i think Toyotas are the ****. My dad has a brand new FJ Cruiser and the thing is crazy. Stock locking rear diff and traction control... the thing is a beast when we go hunting in Vermont when there is 2ft of snow on the logging roads:D

In Massachusetts there is no comradery between drivers and every has road rage:mad: You have to watch your ass or they will rail you in it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm a pretty calm driver and I do respect other Explorer's. I don't see many modified Ex's in Louisville KY.:thumbsup:

i dont see that many 4th gens like mine but i do definently have more respect for fellow ex owners. My biggest thing i do is im much more of a easy driver around Ford owners.

I don't know about explorers... But I used to drive a Bronco before the explorer and they are really rare around my area. When it comes to rarer vehicles like mine, I'd have more respect for the fellow Bronco drivers. Even though some, if not most, are complete A-holes :D

Off the road im one of the nicest people u'd want to meet but on the roads....im a dick lol i just really hate all the stupid phucking people on the road and there really are so many of em. if i see people with 5.0 explorers the i usually am nice to em but most other x's r driven by people trhat really dont know how to drive (mostly women on cell phones) so me depends what mood you catch me in.

No, I don't care if you drive a lotus, a 3rd gen, or a scion, if you don't know how to drive I'll probably end up cutting you off lol.

Of course if she’s hot and smiles all bets are off . . .lol

Always exceptions :p: i try to wave at x owners lol

Back