Rausch Creek Late October/Early November | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rausch Creek Late October/Early November

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
Just like the title says, who's up for a weekend in mid-late October @ Rausch Creek:

Here's what I like, ranked in order of preference:
1) October 25-26
2) November 1-2

Anyone interested in joining me, I'm on 33s.

Looks like October 25-26 is the winner!
Let's plan to meet at the staging area at 9:00am and be on the trails by 9:30. We'll wheel till a little before dusk and either camp (if the weather is good) or hotel Sat night, then wheel again on Sunday from 9:00a-2:00p

Who's In:
V8BoatBuilder - 33s
Lefy - 33s
Feonix1123 - 33s
Aleej - ride along

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just like the title says, who's up for a weekend in mid-late October @ Rausch Creek:

Here's what I like, ranked in order of preference:
1) October 25-26
2) November 1-2

Anyone interested in joining me, I'm on 33s.

Hey keep me Posted I would not mind on going and doing some Blues. I'M running 33's Please keep me posted MY AIM is FEONIX1123 I sometimes dont get on here. looks good in oct 25-26

Thanks Dennis

Im thinkin I'm down for this trip
Oct 25-26 is good for me

if i wasnt gettin ready to buy a house,id put the money i got saved into my j**P and do a lift and tires and come,but were moving real soon,so i gotta save what i can,so trying to stick more local

hey aaron.. keep me in the loop i doubt matt will wanna take the troopa up there.. and pay to get in, but i may be down to come as a ride along and photographer.. lol id chip in on food n crap lemme know!!! =P.. oh and why dont u ever answer ur damn phone when i call u... =(

hey aaron.. keep me in the loop i doubt matt will wanna take the troopa up there.. and pay to get in, but i may be down to come as a ride along and photographer.. lol id chip in on food n crap lemme know!!! =P.. oh and why dont u ever answer ur damn phone when i call u... =(

You have my new 201 number, right?

I'd be happy to have a ride along, that's what a 5-seater is for after all.

It looks like the 25-26 is the favorite, I'll update the first post

I am up for coming out in Oct.25. Where is Rausch Creek? I live in South Jersey.

Hey Guys

Sorry something came up i just got back from Rausch Creek toinight i had a blast but i need to put some repairs into my RIG. It really needs a new clutch being i have burned it real bad today. As well some other minor things i need to replace and i dont have the funds at the moment so therefor i will not be there OCT 25-26 Im verry sorry but i would like to tell ya all now then wait the last Sec.

Bud i'll get back with you another time on a nxt event

SRY

Dennis

ys i do aaron, although everytime i call or text ya.. you never get back to me.. =( *tear* i understand how it is.... *sniffle*.. but ya ill pay attentio here, and well see maybe ill caome along for the ride just to see.. =P

I am definetly interested but can't commit to it yet. I work Mon-Sat, but I will see if I can get off.

Aaron, I have also tried to get a hold of you a few times?

i wish i could get off of work for this and take my j**p just for ***** and giggles,lol,and not only that im packing all our stuff,were moving at the end of october

So besides Zapper, who's still in for this weekend? Post up!

If noone else is in, I'm going sailing instead.

well,i got some news,i may be gettin my old explorer back,if i get it back,ill take off work and come,if not then i cant,but ill find out soon,i still talk 2 the guy i sold it to,and he asked if i wanted it back

I'm calling it off, no one's interested.

oct 25

im in if your still going

I'm calling it off, no one's interested.

Hey, keep me in touch. Can't go that weekend but me (94 EX on 35s) and my buddy (Dodge 1500 on 35s) would be interested in going. We've been trying to go out offroading. I might be able to meet a you out there one weekend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back