Section's new Jetta TDI | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Section's new Jetta TDI

this is a nice car good choice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is a nice car good choice

Thanks. :thumbsup: Have over 5k miles on it now. :confused: Been averaging about 47 mpgs. :D

Took it up to the Washington coast last week:

Attachments

• jetta.jpg
    jetta.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 387

How do you feel about some black 18s? :)

Attachments

• jetta_18s.jpg
    jetta_18s.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 433

Don't think that just because Audi/Shell's diesel R10 is winning races, that you have the right to make your TDI 'cool', cauz its not. :p:

Go finish the Explorer. kthxbye

This thing is the definition of cool. Look it up.

hey JTX, you're a roll of toilet paper, and you belong in heaven -- kthxbye. :)

section how is the tdi doing

Whatever you do, do not put any japanese parts on that thing. You will get a ton of crap from the vw guys. I had a 2001 Jetta for 3 year's before I got my explorer, Had some little things done to it here and there. They're awesome car's. They handle great, quick and very solid rides. But please do not buy jap wheels for it. Look into some French or German companies. or maybe some Audi S4 rim's. check out www.tmtuning.com
and www.vwvortex.com

-Russ

section did u do more upgrades to the tdi or what

Hey Sam you should trade your Deville in for a TDI. My grandma drives a Deville!

Whatever you do, do not put any japanese parts on that thing. You will get a ton of crap from the vw guys. I had a 2001 Jetta for 3 year's before I got my explorer, Had some little things done to it here and there. They're awesome car's. They handle great, quick and very solid rides. But please do not buy jap wheels for it. Look into some French or German companies. or maybe some Audi S4 rim's. check out www.tmtuning.com
and www.vwvortex.com

-Russ

you can put jap wheels on as long as you put a euro license plate on. sometimes you just find a good deal on jap wheels that look good :cool:

you can put jap wheels on as long as you put a euro license plate on. sometimes you just find a good deal on jap wheels that look good :cool:

I know he can...Free country, and most people do. I was just trying to say the hardcore V-dub Enthusiasts will give him crap for it...I got some crap from those guys for having american racing wheels on mine....They can be harsh. lol

Cool VW....but please tell me you went with an extended warranty! Our '04 Passat needed every day of that warranty and then some. Its a Volkswagen thing ;)

Enjoy the good mileage.

We have just over 34,000 problem-free miles on this thing now. :eek:

my wife's cousin just bought one of these after they killed there G35 with over 200k on it. They put about 50k miles on a car a year, so diesel was they way to go for them. They are very happy with it so far
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess time has given it to you easy so far :D

Sarah told me she plans on getting a TDI Touareg 2 here in the next year or so. I would have liked to get the V10 TDI, but it looks like they swapped it out with a 6 cyl for the current model?! :(

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 754

anymore pics of ur tdi and r u guys going to buy a touareq tdi

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The diesel isnt Cali emission compliant

Back