mtwheelins sas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

mtwheelins sas

here is a pic of what is done so far, all thats left is to build the track bar mount and install shocks.
more pics and info to come.
specs:
hp dana 44 narrowed 6" on passenger side
456 gears
4.5 wild horses coils
wild horses track bar
1.5'' dom tie rod and drag link with chevy 1 ton tre's
early bronco radius arms
l_58ae9a425e114fb4a5c211ed850f83b4.png

picture.png

picture.png

picture.png

also the lift and steering that is in my sig is for sale minus the rear springs
pm me for info

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...:eek:...Thats what I need for my 95 ranger...I just busted something in my front pumpkin offroading in Az..:(

...Post up some more pics and the rest of the story...:popcorn:

yeah! that looks good, do you have anymore pics?Did you narrow the 44 or have someone do it.did you use the stock radius arm mounts?
Have you picked up spacers to match the bolt patterns?

yeah! that looks good, do you have anymore pics?Did you narrow the 44 or have someone do it.did you use the stock radius arm mounts?
Have you picked up spacers to match the bolt patterns?

yep me and a buddy of mine narrowed it. i just got it all buttoned up and finished today and it drives better then ever. i used the superlift radius arm mounts.

I had purchased a set of wheel adapters a few mounths back from a guy on ebay for 70.00
will have the rest of the pics up tomorrow

Sweet man! You are in the springs? Lets go wheelin!

its a nice build, very clean looking ranger. I saw it in person this weekend when I was there buying parts. My lift will be on this weekend.

East. Carefree and Powers. You?

im right behind palmer park off of chelton

here are a couple newer pics
l_9bf35f15270a443095171cad4a926329.png

l_ce959f0d9dbf4f56be6374c064373bb4.png

l_2d7357c685e54e97a50533a00b69fce2.png

IS that in palmer park? Looks really good. There is a couple of brothers who used to live over near you who had the sweetest rangers I have ever seen. They were both simular, but one was green and one was maroon. I still see them every once in a while, but they don't live there anymore. Camburg suspension ARBs sweet grey body armor. You know the ones?

IS that in palmer park? Looks really good. There is a couple of brothers who used to live over near you who had the sweetest rangers I have ever seen. They were both simular, but one was green and one was maroon. I still see them every once in a while, but they don't live there anymore. Camburg suspension ARBs sweet grey body armor. You know the ones?

Yep thats in palmer park. Im pretty sure ive seen the maroon one around the neighborhood before, and i may have seen the other one. Do they have caps on them?

Yep. Matching Fiberglass toppers. Those trucks are sweet!

Back