show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 64 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here you go! sorry if i mess someting up..im not good at uploading pics on this site for some reason.

let me know what you think!

...I think someone posted 3 different post of pics on this one page of his truck...:rolleyes:

...You can save some bandwidth for others to post in this thread by deleting or editing your post...640x480 is the preferred size of pic to post...;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I have to ask-just from experience.

Can I see a side shot please?
ANother with the wheels turned?
How can you turn corners?
Did you trim the fender?

I'm confused, because when my son's 4" suspension lift went on with 33's, we STILL had to trim a bit.

hey if you click on my cardomain link in my signature there are a couple side shots on there. none with the wheels turnd but i have no rubbing what so ever with the 33's even while under compression and im very happy about it:D but also i took my running boards off and also as you can see in the picture i cut the bottom part of my bumper off. did your sons truck have JUST the 4inch suspension lift or did it have the shackle and TT on top of it? also i have really stiff shocks and war153's and a TT so its a total of 5inches or so of lift. also my tires are all terrains. i can see a mud terrain rubbing on the front sway bar because my a/t's come close to that but not close enough to rub. check out my cardomain for more pics.

I have to ask-just from experience.

Can I see a side shot please?
ANother with the wheels turned?
How can you turn corners?
Did you trim the fender?

I'm confused, because when my son's 4" suspension lift went on with 33's, we STILL had to trim a bit.

are you talking to me?

i had to trim my fenders with my 4" lift.

Sloped BL & Gen 1 fabtech rear lift springs.

frame005.jpg

nice! it looks good...im probably going to sound like a dummy but what is a Sloped Body Lift?

My X is starting to come together. It had issues.

It's all 6" Skyjacker in the front now, SOA rear. Might fiddle with the stance just a bit more. We'll see if the front settles in some first.
3.73 and 33x12.50.
Upsized exhaust.

Couple of little things to do still.

Attachments

• 000_1574s.jpg
    000_1574s.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,919

havent posted on this site for a while but im back again got sum updates of the explorer. other pictures are on like page 51 i think but here new pics with 37x14.50x15 and around 9.5-10' up front and 9-9.5 in the rear.

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

dude bro! i see you driving everywhere haha in clearwater thats pretty funny i thought yours was 2wd but never really looked bc you were always driving the away from me haha

lol really thats funny ha. id say i have seen yours but i see alot of 2dr ex's ha prolly have seen it tho. ya im building up a heep at the moment to mud and trail ride with. u live in clearwater to?

thats cool haha yeah mines pretty common but, im looking to buy a new truck for same purpose cant really wheel mine ha so im looking at buying a 4runner. and no i dont live in clearwater I use to go to clearwater high tho, but i live in indian rocks beach

Finally lifted mine up some.

4 door leafs
2" Shackle
31x10.50-15

HPIM0708.jpg

probably going to do a bodylift and 33s in the future

oh really ha me to i graduated 07. n always parked on the side in the senior lot by the pay phones ha truck was little smaller with 35's but now 37's and different sum newer parts lol. ya ik a couple people with 4runner and there a badass truck good luck

my curently-dead-due-to-lack-of-funding project

PDRM0276.jpg

I wish I had a Bronco.... lol..

Attachments

• 0617081952.jpg
    0617081952.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 2,693
  • 0515081805.jpg
    0515081805.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,580
  • 1113081841a.jpg
    1113081841a.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,723
  • 1113081846.jpg
    1113081846.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,614

What tires are those in the last pics?

Back