Before And After Lifted 99 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before And After Lifted 99 XLT

Sorry the before pic is so small. My computer wouldn't let ne resize it.

This is her stock except for the Hella 500's
3092794_270.jpg

And this is how she sits today with War 153's, TT, 33's and a 3" PA-883 Body Lift...
3092794_266_full.jpg

Not too bad eh? here is a couple more...
3092794_243_full.jpg

3092794_247_full.jpg

3092794_234_full.jpg

Again I'm sorry about the picture sizing...my computer is old and wouldnt let me do anything about it.
anyway let me know what you think!!!! Thanks,

-Russ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good like the front bumper:thumbsup:

Yikes! That's a beauty... Helluva job! :)

looks good

Lifted 99 XLTs are obviously the best. Great looking truck.

nice...very nice. you got anymore pics of how you did your bumper

nice...very nice. you got anymore pics of how you did your bumper

I don't have any pics on how I cut my bumper but all I did was remove it and took a jig saw to it and went along the line. The only down side is now my radiatior is exposed and I no longer have fog lights.BUT my approach angle is a little better :D

I love your Ex! Wish I could afford some 33's! I see your in West Linn, I'm not too far away going to school in McMinnville, maybe I'll see ya on the road sometime! :)

oh nice! your only the 2nd person i have come across on this site from oregon. You probably will see me driving sometime, im out and about alot because I got laid of not to long ago and have nothing else better to do than drive around.

oh nice! your only the 2nd person i have come across on this site from oregon. You probably will see me driving sometime, im out and about alot because I got laid of not to long ago and have nothing else better to do than drive around.

haha i read that too fast and thought you were saying you were out a lot getting laid.

haha i read that too fast and thought you were saying you were out a lot getting laid.

HAHA! no of after laid chould have been off. Whoops maybe that's what made you think I said that.

Well I went up to MT. Hood today here in oregon and had some fun in the first big snow storm of the year. it was a ton of fun. The Radial SXT A/T's I got on there do awesome in the snow and rain. I had to try pretty damn hard to get em spinning. I was told mud terrain's do not perform all that great in the snow so that is why i got these babies...and im sure glad i did!:D here is a couple of pics! let me know what you think!

3092794_284_full.jpg

3092794_290_full.jpg

3092794_281_full.jpg

3092794_276_full.jpg

freaking awesome!!:biggthump I love the snow. I'm the only one out of all of my family and friends that can't wait till it starts snowing. instead of sitting at home during the winter i go ahead and waste my gas and just drive around.

freaking awesome!!:biggthump I love the snow. I'm the only one out of all of my family and friends that can't wait till it starts snowing. instead of sitting at home during the winter i go ahead and waste my gas and just drive around.

haha thats exactly what I do but this year I couldnt wait till it snowed at my house because I wanted to try the tires and all that so I headed up the mountain! lol

yeah we don't have mountains any where near illinois. i wish we did cause that would be awesome!

hopefully we start getting snow soon, bc every one around here drives like an idiot in snow. which means I just drive around and pull people out for a price lower than a tow truck would charge. (i get laid off mid november every year, and this puts a little extra cash in my pocket on top of unemployment)

So with the new 33's how is your gas milage?

Also, I'm jealous that you were up at Hood yesterday!!

You know....I havnt checked it yet but it doesnt seem that much worse than it was with the 31's. Ill probably check it in a couple weeks. I know I lost atleast a couple MPG's....But it's worth it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

quick question, but if i do a 3" BL do i have to change the shocks at the same time? i noticed you have a set of KYB's, that just by choice.

Back