• Register Today It's free!

73 chevy nova

fischerry

Reaction score
City, State
THE SOUTH
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 x'sploda
1973 chevrolet nova.350sb,2 speed powerglide,4 barrel carb,powersteering.headmen headers,flexalite fan.duel flow maser exaust.new door panels,sail panels,a pillars and b pillars. needs matching headliner and vinal seats.head gasket and passenger leaf spring perch bolt.still runs and runs hard.i turn it over weekly and run it around the dirt road.
currently its the topic of alot of arguements so it's rusting away as we speak.
nova3.jpg

nova2.jpg

nova.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm kind of confused -- is this a for-sale thread?

no it's not for sale it's in the other make and models,to show off.where does it say for sale?

It does'nt say for sale it just the way the first post is worded it sounds like a for sale deal

its a topic of argument about what?
Yay, I am a year older than it...

Funny thing. I owned a '73 NOVA and an 85 B-II at the same time 15+ years ago.

me and my father built the nova.,he is terminally ill(c.j.d.-crucifelt jacob disease)and is dieing.we went 1/2 and 1/2 on parts.i installed it all with his guidance of course.well ma wants it,and wants to totally restore it the way she wants.the title is in my name,and i want it.working on that car is like hanging out with your hero/father/and dad.right now he cant talk, walk, or controll his bodily fluids.

It's a real good lookin' car mate, sorry for you it being a source of argument......have you told your mom about what it feels like to you working on it being like 'hanging out with your then well dad'??? If not you should tell her mate.

Definitely tell her how much it means to you just having the car. Its obvious it was a project between father and son and that should be respected. Now should not be the time to want to take it from you.
Good Luck

oh yeah she defently knows,but i just leave the subject alone.im'a try to get around to fixing the littles this week end, i'll post up pics of the projects.

You're are a leagal adult. If her name is not on the title there is not a thing she can do.

so i picked her up a month ago this is asome pic's of us washing waxing and tearing it down.more to come....
wify-1.jpg

nova1.jpg

nova.jpg

350.jpg

cleaned up the engine bay alittle bit, it'll do untill I get the 400 small block machined and all the 350's goodies swapped over.I got most of the interior gutted now.Had a little vandel come by stand on the hood and piss all over the window.So it's about time to pull it into the garage.on to the pictures.

hpnx1366.jpg

hpnx1361.jpg

hpnx1362.jpg

hpnx1367.jpg

back bench seat area...
hpnx1365.jpg

front bench seat area...
hpnx1364.jpg

hope yaw'll like...:D the plalns are to follow the body line which starts a hood and goes back, to the back window swoops up and head to the tail.Take it from there down to a cadalliac escalade pearl white.And have the top Repainted cotton candy baby blue(no it's no a candy paint).

Back