Wish I could afford one of these beat up old cars.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wish I could afford one of these beat up old cars....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why would you want an old beater like that?

No A/C, horrible gas mileage, clunky shifting, no carpet, only seats two, bad muffler, and bias-ply tires :rolleyes:

Come on Jeff, you can afford better.

Jeff - :navajo:

why?why?Becuase beating the snot out of a vehicle and not having to worry is a wonderful feeling.Look go out side and hit the side of your truck with a bat and see what happens.Then measure what happened to how it felt.

why?why?Becuase beating the snot out of a vehicle and not having to worry is a wonderful feeling.Look go out side and hit the side of your truck with a bat and see what happens.Then measure what happened to how it felt.

???

WOW :eek:

That was random :confused:

that is nice, if i was going to buy an old car, it would be an ac cobra :)

cobra_l_huis.jpg

Why would you want an old beater like that?

No A/C, horrible gas mileage, clunky shifting, no carpet, only seats two, bad muffler, and bias-ply tires :rolleyes:

Come on Jeff, you can afford better.

and it's different from most of our off-road rigs how?:p: wait...we have a back seat!:D

that is nice, if i was going to buy an old car, it would be an ac cobra :)

cobra_l_huis.jpg

My next project is going to be building a Superformance Cobra. I'm debating whether to go big block or modular (just to be different).

Back