The Explorers NEW LOOK!!!!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Explorers NEW LOOK!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that looks soooo good! YOU just inspired me haha

looks awesome!!!

i used that same brand on the inside of my bronco. i prepped everything very well and put on 3 coats, and that **** started peeling and flaking off. but it still looks better than the stained carpet.

looks awesome!!!

i used that same brand on the inside of my bronco. i prepped everything very well and put on 3 coats, and that **** started peeling and flaking off. but it still looks better than the stained carpet.

how well did you sand it ?( I used 80 grit) and did you wipe it down with alcohol before you put it on?

added the bumpers the other day still need to tweek them a bit but this is it so far
100_5644.jpg

100_5645.jpg

100_5643.jpg

Is that front bumper only installed by those 4 angle brackets?

Is that front bumper only installed by those 4 angle brackets?

the lower brakets are not on yet ran out of time on friday at work that is why the winch is not on their yet. also their is 1/4 inch plate welded to the bumper then bolted to the frame more pics of that to come

It fits the front of the truck nicely.

how well did you sand it ?( I used 80 grit) and did you wipe it down with alcohol before you put it on?

sorry took so long to reply.

i sanded it pretty well(at least i think so). took my time on all the little not so easy to reach areas. i used prep-all to wipe it down. i don't remember what grit paper it was that i used but i know i went over everything twice and wiped down twice after sanding.

it was my first time using roll on bed liner so there was a decent chance that it was user error.

looks good

Back