Where can i buy the door handle rod clip | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where can i buy the door handle rod clip

diego

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 xlt v8 explorer
I need to find a cheap door handle rod clip (the yellow and white clip to open ext. door) I found a thread about them on here but they are pretty expensive. Does anyone know if i can just walk in to autozone or checker and by them...if so what are they called or if anyone knows any links.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got mine from the dealership if they charge you they are only like a dollar, but my dealership just gave me a few and said have a nice day.

Thanks a lot much help

That means they will be $14 each from the dealers here...and you will be required to buy the standard pack of 10. Except for Five Star...they treat you right. The rest I've found take suggested list price and bump it up 25%. That way if they have to discount the part, they can discount down to list. The dealers here are horrible...and a couple are flat out crooks.

I will probably go to the dealership on monday and see if they can give me a good deal on them, both of my rear doors wont open from the inside or outside. I ordered new interior handles already, $5 on ebay. As for using used ones i rather just pay a little extra for new one seeing how they a prone to break. I tried welding a nut to the head end of bolt ( yeah i know )to try to cure the problem for good but after about 6 months it broke again.

I need to find a cheap door handle rod clip (the yellow and white clip to open ext. door) I found a thread about them on here but they are pretty expensive. Does anyone know if i can just walk in to autozone or checker and by them...if so what are they called or if anyone knows any links.

http://www.cliphouse.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=123

5 per package $9.95 I bought 15 for $5.00 2 years ago but can't find the vendor.

Scucci

Back