Show me your Explorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show me your Explorer

LOL you 2nd-gen owners are aware that this is in the 3rd gen 2002-2005 section right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Um... Dang. Wooo, that is sweet!

LOL you 2nd-gen owners are aware that this is in the 3rd gen 2002-2005 section right?

Nah - I reckon they've got no idea. They are nice x's though, and a good "contrast" to the 3rd gen's.

AWDROCKS, you have the meanest and cleanest looking street 3rd gen... Love the exhaust too. What blower you using now

P9230052.jpg

ghoster, ur link is dead...

i realized it a lil while ago but colt3r posted his second gen..
i didnt want him 2 feel left out! lol

haha thanks bro..now when r we gonna chill? should get 2gether w. brian also

yea def.. bryan busted up his ankle pretty bad so hes in a cast but when he gets it off we should def do somethin!

AWDROCKS, you have the meanest and cleanest looking street 3rd gen... Love the exhaust too. What blower you using now

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I still have the Allen SC, but I just got some new poison for it. I got a much better flowing blower case that's going to let me spin the blower about another 5k. My intake is being fabbed up right now ;)

Which one did you buy from up22.com? Did you have to get one for a 1st gen? I really like your hood. But I don't know which one it is. :D Cheaper prices than I expected! Nice. Is that the 2 1/4 one?

awdrocks, I'm in love with your Explorer.!

Here's mine:
n1341060225_30122014_4596.jpg

n1341060225_30122015_4872.jpg

Which one did you buy from up22.com? Did you have to get one for a 1st gen? I really like your hood. But I don't know which one it is. :D Cheaper prices than I expected! Nice. Is that the 2 1/4 one?

http://up22.com/ranger.htm#Ford Ranger
here is the link..
scroll down 2 where u see 1993 -1997 Ranger
and 95-97 Explorer

part #FR-393
its the 2 3/4" i should have got the bigger size like the 4 or 6" but o well

he has a ( safari bar ) on his mounty i believe... i want to get one myself for my X.

i couldnt imagine that the install would be that hard, prob just bolts right up to the frame, atleast one would think anyway. you migtht beable to install one in an hour or less ( im guessing )

btw - to street trucks off road is priceless lol !!!!!!

also GHOSTER

your X is sick looking !!! im a huge fan of your rim choice...

great job broski !!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea def.. bryan busted up his ankle pretty bad so hes in a cast but when he gets it off we should def do somethin!

We should put together a Long Island meeting in the spring/summer time.

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I still have the Allen SC, but I just got some new poison for it. I got a much better flowing blower case that's going to let me spin the blower about another 5k. My intake is being fabbed up right now ;)

You're pushing that allen to the limited, aren't ya?:D What ever happen with the Whipple idea?

Back