City, State
IRB florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 SPORT
BEFORE!
2re2ipx.jpg

AFTER!
2061x50.jpg

I would like to hear what you guys think, I know most of you like big tires not big rims(so do i but it just was not realistic). I got a good deal on them so i just went for it and bought them. Im getting so dark tint on my windows hopefully this week. Also im getting rid of the exhaust i have right now, i love the sound but im tierd of the single pipe im trying to get duels

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice wheels dude were in Florida ur at im in miami

It would look good dropped. :cool:

yeah i know i was looking at the 2in lowering blocks they look pretty cheap and easy to do i might consider them. the only thing is i dont want them to rub and im not sure what to do. if you have any advice id like to hear:)

nice wheels dude were in Florida ur at im in miami

well im quite a ways away im near the tampa bay area. miami is pretty cool only been there once tho.

and thanks for the comments

yeah i know i was looking at the 2in lowering blocks they look pretty cheap and easy to do i might consider them. the only thing is i dont want them to rub and im not sure what to do. if you have any advice id like to hear:)

What are your wheel size and offsets? Tire size?

the tires are 275/40/20 and about the wheel im not 100%sure till i get home im at work right now..

hey sorry for taking so long but ive been pretty busy with school and exams right now, but i called and asked about the offset and he wasn't even 100% sure. haha he said hes pretty sure it was either a 10 or 15 offset, wheel size is 20", and the tire size is 275/40/20

You're missing the size of the width of the rims!

However, looking at how you have a little bit of bulge on the 275 tires, I'd say they're 20x8's. You should definite clear them in the front but would barely clear in the rear with +15 offsets. +10 is a maybe.

You should definitely drop them and see. Its worth checking out since its easy to do and fairly cheap.

nice explorer sport u got there

BEFORE!
2re2ipx.jpg

AFTER!
2061x50.jpg

I would like to hear what you guys think, I know most of you like big tires not big rims(so do i but it just was not realistic). I got a good deal on them so i just went for it and bought them. Im getting so dark tint on my windows hopefully this week. Also im getting rid of the exhaust i have right now, i love the sound but im tierd of the single pipe im trying to get duels

Looks good. Dropped and tinted would look great! Im in the tampa area as well- USF to be exact

Back