The "Official" 3rd Gen Lift Registry | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The "Official" 3rd Gen Lift Registry

Current Lift On 3rd Gen

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ah i see.
What was the bill?

i got rancho quicklifts running procomp 16x8 4" backspacing wrapped in 265/75/16 pro comp mud terrains

what id like to do is add 2" rb spacers all around just didnt want to be the first to do it but i might have to be

CIMG0245.jpg

someone is gunna have to fill me in on putting images on im an idiot when it comes to this sort of thing

I have the RB 3/2.5" in a box in the back of the truck. Hopefully installing this weekend. As per the rquest of the OP, I'll come back and vote AFTER the install. ;)

i got rancho quicklifts running procomp 16x8 4" backspacing wrapped in 265/75/16 pro comp mud terrains

what id like to do is add 2" rb spacers all around just didnt want to be the first to do it but i might have to be

I have 2" RB spacers all around. I have factory wheels with 1.5" wheel spacers and 265/75/16 BFG Rugged Trails:

thanks
i gotta put my brushe guard back on tom but now im excited got 6 driving lights coming and gunna buy my basket weds

thanks
i gotta put my brushe guard back on tom but now im excited got 6 driving lights coming and gunna buy my basket weds

picture.php

here you go this is mine with 5 55 watters on top (5 so far, many many more to come) than i got two 100 watters on the bar.

boy does it light up all around

Ill take many morepics tomarrow

chris's 2005 man i love your truck that thing is a beast
if you get a chance do you think you can put up a pic with your lights on in the dark
o and i love the decal representen the forum

4 Rancho QL's in the garage... getting installed weekend of the 17th of Jan - perhaps with some new rubber. I'm thinking my current tires may look too skinny after the lift.

Okay, I ended up getting them installed, and the front QL's suck. Rear is good to go. I'm going to return the front and go with RB spacer's and rancho RSX shocks. I also installed 30mm Eibach spacers.

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,034
  • DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,713
  • DSC_0039.JPG
    DSC_0039.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 3,345

Wait, you don't like your Quick Lift's.:D

The truck does look very good though.

Truck does look nice ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Done

2" Roadbully up front with Rancho RSX's.

Rancho QL Rear.

Back