owner of a good guy explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

owner of a good guy explorer

C

chris's2005

I have found a guy on Car domain that lives in san diego, and said he got it from a costum shop. he informed me it has a body lift. i just emailed him to find out what knid of sus lift hes got. ill keep you guys posted.

Chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds good. I was thinking about seeing what coilover would fit in explorer lower arm and have roadbully make a adapter spacer so maybe lik a longer shock plus the spacer.

What size tire is he running?

I can't believe that after like 4 years of this place selling these, nobody that has purchased one has joined this forum and said how their stuff was set up.

Man i am about ready to go down and buy one of these things just to get the mystery over with once and for all.

I EMAILED GOOD GUYS ABOUT THERE LIFT

WOOHOO they answered me

here is what they said:thumbsup:

"spindle and body lift with fox shocks new wheels see on line www.buyfromgoodguys.com"

:dpchug:

Spindle lift = 2wd
I wonder if its a aftermarket spindle or if they use a ball joint spacer like Toyota aftermarket sometimes does?

I did see in truckn mag that a company sold 3 inch lift spindles for the 2wd. they were like 170 I believe. wish they would make a set for the 4wd/awd

wish they would make a set for the 4wd/awd

Why? Just get a set of 3" Spacers from Ben... Proven solution for an easy lift for 3rd gens.

that wasns't meant to be smart ass hope your not taking it that way.

beleive awdrocks started the original thread. you can see the huge spacer in that other thread be that lack of droop rides nice. :D

Back