• Register Today It's free!

my re-intro

everythintech

Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
hey guys, ive been gone and lurking for a LONG time, and thought since so much has changed i would reintroduce myself.

I got rid of the 98 lifted toy, and purchased a 2003 SVT Cobra, runnin around 500hp to the wheels.
this is when i got it:
IMG_2947.jpg

this is my daughter at a stangnation.com get together:
kodak777.jpg

This is how it sits now:
Picture011.jpg

heres my old 98
100_0717.jpg

DSCN30691.jpg

I also about a year and a half ago bought an 05 durango. Well that was totalled on monday.

Time for a new ride, and that is gonna be an 04+ v8 explorer. I already have plans on using my stock cobra rims (if they fit) and pretty much everything else i see on here like i did my 98.

Its time to get my elite status back and get active. Sorry ive been gone so long.

Oh and i have another kid on the way, and we have 3 dogs now. Man its crazy how much things have changed!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome back. The stang looks 10x better after you got ahold of it! Sick ride! :cool:

thanks, when i got it, it was pretty much stock. mymods include:

2.8" pulley
spec 2+ clutch
SCT tuner
17" fr500 rims&tires (13" in the back!)
tint all the way around (15% all around, 50% on the windshield)
pioneer touchscreen deck
12" sub
custom box i made
tinted tails
custom front license plate holder

i havent dynoed it since my slipping clutch, which made 465 to the wheels. I am hoping with my new tune, and better clutch to run around 505-510rwhp...
its seems like so much more. But she has been stealing me away, but i still have that explorer bug, so its time for a new one!

welcome back and nice cobra as well

Back