explorer sport pics | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

i agree the bumper looks a little big for the truck. i would suggest a saleen body kit.

Its the for the ranger and I am still not done yet have not had the time to do it yet. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You know...

I was enjoying the various pictures of all the Sports on here and a thought occured to me--There's a LOT of pictures of CLEAN explorers on this thread. It just seemed odd to me personally, as (not having a house) my Ex gets dirty by the time I get home from the car wash. I think the last pictures I have of my explorer even being close to showroom clean was when I washed it at my parents house. Needless to say, Good job to those that can keep their vehicles clean, as it still pains me that there is salt on my Ex from three days ago.;):thumbsup:

they were closed that day that I was there. Have not been able to run at the track yet.

If I owned that bad boy I couldnt sleep till I ran it down the track!
:D:D

If I owned that bad boy I couldnt sleep till I ran it down the track!
:D:D

lol I know how you feel me to but the main thing thats keeping from going is all the track have been closed near me for winter for when I am able to go. the 2nd reson I have not gone was that my cluch is going bad and when I put high boost in it . it starts to slip bad then it gets hot then can't do any type of launch at all :mad:. So I try to stay away from taken it to thetrack.

I still need to drive this every day to work and I drive it every where.

I am here in NC and Zoom is locaed down here. I know one of the big wigs there. They said they would sponser me for a cluch for my 4.0L Explorer they have to make it from scrach he said they diont have anything to hanel the power that Iam putiing down for somthing off the shelf.

He can make me a 6 puck cevlar cluch that would hold anything that I could put to it. So in turn I am waiting for them to let me know when I can come and get it.

He also said that if I needed any more they would make me as many as I needed becouse I told he I know that I have way way moore than a hand full of pepole that would love to get there hands on one as well.

He has not given me a price yet but as soon as he dose I will post it asap for you all and just let me who all wants one.

I was enjoying the various pictures of all the Sports on here and a thought occured to me--There's a LOT of pictures of CLEAN explorers on this thread. It just seemed odd to me personally, as (not having a house) my Ex gets dirty by the time I get home from the car wash. I think the last pictures I have of my explorer even being close to showroom clean was when I washed it at my parents house. Needless to say, Good job to those that can keep their vehicles clean, as it still pains me that there is salt on my Ex from three days ago.;):thumbsup:

don't feel bad about having a dirty truck. i haven't washed mine in over 6 months.

if you check post #8 my truck is dirty but here's some more from before i did my tt/shackle lift. first one is me getting pulled out after i went a little too fast into the water. didn't hyrolock it though
oops.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

Yeah I forget not everyone has year round tracks. ;)
As for the clutch,nice3 job,,post it up in the need for speed section and off road here to let the 5 speed guys know, I think its something everyone could use both off road and on road.

section
lol I know how you feel me to but the main thing thats keeping from going is all the track have been closed near me for winter for when I am able to go.

He has not given me a price yet but as soon as he dose I will post it asap for you all and just let me who all wants one.

here is my sport.. which is also dirty because of the snow and salt
DSCF0004.jpg

On the '03 Sport 2dr, original tire should be 255/70r16, which is 30.1 inches.

They were also available with 29" tires, but I think that was on the 2wd models.

The original tires were 29" 235/70R16 which is the standard for the 2wd and 4wd model. The 4WD model with the Premium Sport Package had 255/70R16. I have that package but a 2WD and I wanted the 255 size tires.

with tt and autozone shackle for now

P1110006.jpg

here's my 98 sport. i've tagged it as evil , for the simple reason that it was being a pain in the ass while i was doing the body work to it.

vroom zoom boom amazing paint, amazing truck alltogether...but what did you do to the back...something looks different up towards the top of the liftgate...but i can't put my finger on it

oops, i for got mods. i shaved roof rack, smoked the third brake light, billet grill, blacked ford emblems, black euro tail lights, steel roll pan, clear corners, 8000k head lights, and driving lights, which are also angel eyes, clear euro head light lens, steel front bumper with 4 inch round steel tubs wielded in for driving lights, shaved antenna, most obvious blue true fire. the paint is black with blue pearl. inside, every light is l.e.d., indiglo overlays on the gauges. i added a overhead console, auto dimming mirror, factory cruise and tilt. four door leafs, and the old trustworthy k&n air filter. i want to keep the drive train stock for the simple fact is back when i was around 20 i had a lifted b2, and i broke it lots. this is my daily driver, and i don't want to be wrenching on it every weekend.

Here is mine, mainly stock except for cragar soft 8s and autozone shackles just to level out the stance. I would like to get some bigger tires, but these have a ton of tread left and this is my backup vehicle (bad weather or my daily driver breaks down) that is rarely driven.

xplorer.jpg

oops, i for got mods. i shaved roof rack, smoked the third brake light, billet grill, blacked ford emblems, black euro tail lights, steel roll pan, clear corners, 8000k head lights, and driving lights, which are also angel eyes, clear euro head light lens, steel front bumper with 4 inch round steel tubs wielded in for driving lights, shaved antenna, most obvious blue true fire. the paint is black with blue pearl. inside, every light is l.e.d., indiglo overlays on the gauges. i added a overhead console, auto dimming mirror, factory cruise and tilt. four door leafs, and the old trustworthy k&n air filter. i want to keep the drive train stock for the simple fact is back when i was around 20 i had a lifted b2, and i broke it lots. this is my daily driver, and i don't want to be wrenching on it every weekend.

Where did you get that rollpan?

here's my 98 sport. i've tagged it as evil dora, for the simple reason that it was being a pain in the ass while i was doing the body work to it.

not a big fan of flames, but this.. this i would drive. beautiful truck bro!

any close up pics of the paint in the daylight?

i want to post my sport pics in here cant seem to figure it out anybody plz help:(

you need to be elite, or host them in photobucket

Where did you get that rollpan?

i built it with the help of explorersport77 here. she gave me a few pictures of her truck "hotness" and i went from there. i used 3 and a half rear bumpers, and some diamond plate to make it. it can also be unbolted as well. if you want pictures of it as it was being built, let me know, and i can post them, or make up a new thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not a big fan of flames, but this.. this i would drive. beautiful truck bro!

any close up pics of the paint in the daylight?

thanks! i don't have any close ups yet. i just finished it about 2 days ago, and haven't washed it yet, so it still is a little dusty. also, your not the first person that has said that about the flames (truth be known i also are not a big fan of them), but to me they suit the truck for some reason.

Back