Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You find me one Rubicon that could handle the punishment that is Tom Davis without modifications.:cool: Paleeeaassseeeeeee.

LOL. That's all I need, a bolt on Queen..

(Psst - they sell these things called "J**p Rubicon"s that don't need mods and are street/smog legal) :D

Let's see..

I don't want a vehicle payment, or to carry any insurance other than liability..

So, yea, a Rubicon is currently OUT of the picture.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am not sure if there is a category for this, but Painter Ken is a super strong maybe :thumbsup: He has made his reservations at Canyonlands Campground. He is bringing his significant other so it will him plus one for dinner.

count me in i will be there for sure

probbably wendsday night or thursday morning.

only 275 mi – about 4 hours 59 mins for me. i thought i had a long trip then i started reading back, i have it easy

bringing between 1 and 3 friends

will have a definite number on friends coming as it comes closer

Just booked my spot at the Canyonlands Campground last night. This trip is just around the corner now...!

Just booked my spot at the Canyonlands Campground last night. This trip is just around the corner now...!

they didn't happen to say if they are almost full for that weekend did they? I would assume they are close

they didn't happen to say if they are almost full for that weekend did they? I would assume they are close

They didn't say. However, I asked for both a trailer spot and a tent spot and they had openings for both. I only reserved 1 tent spot though.

They didn't say. However, I asked for both a trailer spot and a tent spot and they had openings for both. I only reserved 1 tent spot though.

well sounds like they have atleast a few left

BTW how much is a tent spot

Crap crap crap I am not able to make it.

Tim

That sucks!!! Being that it's still two months away is there any chance it could change?
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe, I will look into it. maybe for the Sat run

Tim

yeah, work never approved my time off but I always have sat off so maybe (cough, cough) I may be coming down with something

Tim

they told me for a tent spot its $25.00 per nite for 2 people and $5.00 per person per night

43 days until I arrive at Canyonlands. :bounce: :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in, so please put me into the next available spot as confirmed (barring 'acts of God' :p:)

That is me plus 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back