2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

DSCN2334.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

STNGADC, what beach did you take those pics at? I am itching to make a run out to the point at Cape Hatteras.

STNGADC, what beach did you take those pics at? I am itching to make a run out to the point at Cape Hatteras.

I was on oregon inlet. I thought about hittin hatteras but ran out of time. i wanted to get back before sundown to get the sand and salt off the truck.

I was on oregon inlet. I thought about hittin hatteras but ran out of time. i wanted to get back before sundown to get the sand and salt off the truck.

I usually do not clean the truck until I come home. It is a long drive so sometimes I hit a rainstorm that does it for me.

Do you do any surf fishing? I need to go do some, the fish are calling me to come catch them.

I usually do not clean the truck until I come home. It is a long drive so sometimes I hit a rainstorm that does it for me.

Do you do any surf fishing? I need to go do some, the fish are calling me to come catch them.

I just cant stand knowing the bottom of my truck is just waiting to start rusting! lol

Even though its fully undercoated! :D

...but no. no fishing this trip. when my dad and i go together we usually do some decent surf and pier fishing.

Your link didn't work; it's pointing to your PC - you need to upload it first, then link it to where you uploaded it to.

Friggin' Right! Now that's what I call "puddle jumpin'"! Those splash pics were taken at just the right time!

Looks like there was no way you made it out alive

Wheeling pics, post 'em if ya got 'em

Well, a whole bunch of us have lifted 02+ Explorers now thanks to Roadbully mostly. Some of us due to the ole' ranger body lifts, some due to custom stuff, and a few due to "Rancho Quick Lifts"(quick cause apparently it is a temporary lift). In any event, lets show off. Keep the nonsense posts to a minimum please. We all know "I wanna do that to mine". We don't need to read it. Show it off. Go do something it wasn't designed to do. Bring a camera. I'll start it off.

Attachments

• img_5754.jpg
    img_5754.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,639
  • img_5756.jpg
    img_5756.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,639
  • img_5759.jpg
    img_5759.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,641
  • img_5760.jpg
    img_5760.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,623

Izwack, thanks for setting me straight. Its been a few years since i've been around here. My bad.

Attachments

• img_5771.jpg
    img_5771.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,633
  • img_5769.jpg
    img_5769.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,620
  • img_5770.jpg
    img_5770.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,615

some more from today

Went wheeling today. Tomorrow I get to fix everything I broke (ripped CV joint boot, snapped sway bar, mangled power steering cooler.)

Attachments

• HPIM0290.JPG
    HPIM0290.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,608
  • HPIM0280.JPG
    HPIM0280.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,585
  • HPIM0278.JPG
    HPIM0278.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,597
  • HPIM0282.JPG
    HPIM0282.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,588

some more

really destroying the truck i still owe a couple grand on...

Attachments

• img_7517.jpg
    img_7517.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,548
  • img_7462.jpg
    img_7462.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • img_7474.jpg
    img_7474.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,552

Here we go. Here are some pics from today.
DSC00976.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

And here is one of me getting pulled out. Damn at's.
DSC00970.jpg

Yeah waiting to put the body lift in first so I don't have to buy tires twice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like you had fun though. A day in the mud is never a bad thing. Unless you break something expensive...:D When you planning on the body lift? I see the tires are "soon" so is the body lift sooner? Lookin to do somethings to mine, someday... if I can ever get it away from my significant other.:burnout:

Back