Worst stuck pic thread | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ I would get better tires for sure. Hitting a water puddle like that of that size going that fast could shove water down your stock intake and hydrolock the engine, wouldnt be the first time i seen it done. One of my best friends killed his 98 Ranger 3.0 V6 that way, was showing off for some girls lol go figure :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wish i had my camera but didnt about a month ago i decided to hit the beach but it was closed but being the person i am went thru the exit on and well it was closed for a reason i got stuck in about 3 ft of soft sand bc they were dredging lucking for me the people dredging were nice and pulled me out with a huge cat dumptruck thought it was gunna rip me apart

haha
papajohns guy came by the other day
but backed into ditch on his way out
papapjohnf.jpg

Looks like a grave the Mazda almost fell into.

haha
papajohns guy came by the other day
but backed into ditch on his way out
papapjohnf.jpg

They better give you a free pizza for messing up your ditch! But seriously... how did he not see it? It's sorta obvious.

haha
idk
most people just turn around in the yard
but he decided to back out

lmfao that thing needs to be put in that grave anyways ;p

0325091332.jpg

this sucked cause it was to easy to get suck in

Hydrolocked

04-26-07_1301.jpg

sry bout that, that should do it.

hey cliff..where u go wheeling at??and was that brush guard on your x when ya got it or did ya buy it,i been trying to find the same exact one,i dont really like the full ones...nice stuck btw

Did your mom never teach you, Not to play in water? If your going to play in water use a boat!

haha, yeah, he sort of took the "utility" part in "sports utility vehicle" a bit too far.

The first picture was my 93. I hydrolocked it and pulled the plugs while it was in the water. Started up and drove it out. It actually ran better after that. Go figure. The second is my 94, and i have a limited slip diff but it still didnt do the trick. The pushbar on my 94 i found at a junkyard. I think its from a f250 or something other than explorer because i had to weld it on the frame rails.

NIce stucks guys!! keep em coming!!

93 ran better after hydrolocked, LOL probably knocked some carbon off of the pistons and cleaned the throttle body, MAS LOL

Back